IIT BHU Pharma Research Fellow Recruitment
Advertisement for the post of Senior Research Fellowship (SRF)-SERB Funded Project
Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi -221005
The Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi is inviting applications from Indian nationals for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) to work on the SERB funded research project titled “Design and Development of potential multifunctional molecular hybrids for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease”. The position is temporary and the fellowship tenure will be co-terminus with the scheme.
Duration: 1.3 years
Fellowship Amount: Rs. 35,000 + HRA (@16%) per month
Essential qualifications: First class degree in M. Pharm/M. S. (Pharm.)/M. Tech (Pharm)/M. Tech in Medicinal Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry with GATE/GPAT/CSIR-NET or equivalent examination and two years of research experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals
Desirable qualifications: Candidates with experience in multi-step organic synthesis with designing of biological experiments, handling of experimental animals in industry/ academic laboratories are desired
Age limit: 32 years on the date of application, with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India norms
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their complete applications in the attached format along with theirCV via email to Principal Investigator, Prof. Sushant Kumar Shrivastava, at [email protected] within 21 days from the publication of the advertisement. Please write “Application for SRF” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email.
No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
- The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview based on qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
- Venue of Interview: Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT (BHU), Varanasi- 221005. Contact no: +91 542-7165737, E-mail: [email protected]
- The application should be strictly according to the attached format.
Prof. Sushant Kumar Shrivastava
Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT(BHU), Varanasi 221005
Email: [email protected], Contact no: +91 542-7165737
Click here for the notification and the application format
Editor’s Note: IIT BHU Pharma Research Fellow Recruitment. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.