Chemical Sciences Research Job at National Institute of Immunology
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate-I for the following time bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the Post: Research Associate-I
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Structure-based design of small molecule inhibitors that target the E protein of DENV” funded by ICMR
Tenable till: 28.02.2026
Name of the PI: Dr. G. Senthil Kumar, Staff Scientist-IV ([email protected])
Educational Qualifications: Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or Chemical Sciences.
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments of Rs.47000 P.M. +27% HRA (As per funding agency norms).
Job Description & Desired Knowledge:
Candidates must have hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: Protein biochemistry, NMR Spectroscopy, X-ray crystallography, Bioinformatics, Cell biology (bacterial and cell culture), and Molecular Biology.
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 30.09.2023
Keywords: National Institute of Immunology, Chemical Sciences Research Job, Research Associate-I, Project, ICMR, Emoluments, Ph.D., Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Job Description, General Terms & Conditions, How to Apply. Chemical Sciences Research Job at National Institute of Immunology. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.