Pharma Job at Cipla
Cipla is a leading pharmaceutical company dedicated to delivering high-quality healthcare products. With a strong focus on research and development, Cipla strives to improve the lives of people around the world. We are currently seeking a highly skilled Operator_Sr to join our team.
Job Posting: Operator_Sr (79568)
Requisition ID: 79568
Location: India – Maharashtra – Patalganga
Employment Type: Permanent
Operate pilot plant activities in shifts to ensure smooth operations for execution of pilot batches
- Responsible for batches processing and related activities- microplanning, batch size finalization, batch monitoring, troubleshooting if any, manpower management, documentation (R&D guidelines, ELN, BMR, daily documentation).
- Batch monitoring, in process checks, Identification of CMA, CPP as support to TT / formulator.
- Area and facility upkeep – ensure area and equipment’s readiness, its qualification, validation, calibration, SOP, trainings, PPM is as per the laid down procedure.
- Appropriate documentation and record keeping – SOP, QMS, Statutory, ELN, CIPDOX, RCI, Daily documentation / records logs and its upkeep and archival.
- Procurement and upkeep of miscellaneous items, accessories, spares and maintain inventory. Ensures spares, accessories, tooling’s, equipment relocation/transfer if any and its related documentation.
- Ensure quality compliance, GDP, safety and other statutory / regulatory compliance and investigation for pilot plant batches during plant operation.
- Primary responsible for pilot plant related activities including, batch execution, daily activities, documentation, daily logs, qualification, requalification, calibration, validation, SOP preparation and training.
- Ensure knowledge transfer and project closure as per pilot strategy.
- Communication and co-ordination with CFT members DQA, ROC, IPD, Engineering, Purchase and Finance for smooth and hassle free operations in plant.
- Review of in-house calibration certificates.
- Handling of additional responsibility assigned by department head.
B. Pharma / B.Sc.( Chemistry) /Diploma Engg.(Chemical)
Relevant Work Experience
2-4 years of experience as a Pilot Plant operator
- Communication Skills (clarity of thought, comprehension)
- Likely potential for growth
- Job / Product / Technical Knowledge / Pharma domain knowledge
- Presentation & Interpersonal skills (If applicable)
- Managerial or People Management skills
- Safety awareness (If applicable)
- Relevance of Previous Experience
- Comprehension, Analytical & Problem-solving abilities
- Productivity & Result Orientation (If applicable)
- Qualification fitment
- Sales drive (If applicable)
- Personality traits (Individualistic / Team player, Outspoken, Maturity level etc.)
Keywords: Pharma job, Cipla, Operator_Sr, Operator Sr job, Permanent job, Maharashtra, Patalganga, Pilot plant, B. Pharma, B.Sc.( Chemistry), Diploma Engg.(Chemical), 2-4 years of experience