Job Posting – SR. RESEARCH ASSOCIATE I
DATE POSTED: 27/09/23
LOCATION: Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
COMPANY: Jubilant Biosys Limited
FUNCTION: Research & Development
Jubilant Drug Discovery and Development Services (JDDDS), is part of the Jubilant LifeSciences family of companies with R&D Centers in India, USA and business offices in Asia, Europe and North America. JDDDS has a global reach and provides comprehensive drug discovery and development
solutions from target discovery to clinical development in partnership with leading pharma companies worldwide.
With clear scientific focus in Oncology, Metabolic Disorders, CNS and Pain and Inflammation, JDDDS has rapidly emerged as a leading collaborator for pharma industry. In each of these therapeutic areas, Jubilant has developed a depth of expertise in discovery informatics, medicinal chemistry,
structural biology, biology, in vitro, in vivo models and translational sciences. Combined with strong clinical development and manufacturing capabilities, Jubilant has emerged as a fully integrated company with end-to-end solution for pharma industry.
JDDDS business constitutes three Jubilant subsidiaries, Jubilant Biosys (Drug discovery services), Jubilant Chemsys (Chemistry services) and Jubilant Clinsys (Clinical trial services). With over 1200 highly skilled and experienced scientific and medical personnel spread across Bangalore
and Noida in India, Europe and the US, the JDDDS vertical leverages
Designation: Research Associate/Senior Research Associate
Job Location: Noida/ Greater Noida
Department: R&D/ Discovery Synthesis
- Synthesis, purification, and characterization of novel intermediates.
- Deliver small to large quantities of by novel chemical entities for drug discovery.
- Work collaboratively in a team to drive chemistry projects forward.
- Responsible for safe conduct of reactions.
- M.Sc in Organic Chemistry or related field/ M. Pharma.
- 1-9 years of industry experiences with any leading CRO organization.
- Technical and functional Skills:
- Excellent knowledge in basic and advance organic chemistry.
- Good knowledge in functional group conversion and multiple step synthesis.
- Basic knowledge retrosynthetic analysis (desirable).
- Good expertise in handling pyrophoric reactions.
- Good knowledge of TLC, column purification, extraction.
- Excellence in analyzing NMR, IR and Mass Spectrometry data.
- Always adhere to safe laboratory practices.
- Enthusiasm to work in a dynamic research environment.
- Always stretch when project challenge increases.
- Good knowledge in computer (MS-word/Excel/Power point) and structure drawing (Chem Draw/ISIS) and recording in
- electronic lab notebook.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Good in literature search using Reaxys.