Job Posting: Medical Science Liaison For Pharma at IQVIA
Primary Location: Mumbai, India
Employment Type: Full time
Job ID: R1376901
Engage in peer-to-peer scientific exchange with ability to understand, interpret, communicate complex scientific data and information effectively to KOLs/HCPs
- Engage in peer-to-peer scientific exchange with ability to understand, interpret, communicate complex scientific data and information effectively to KOLs/HCPs
- Identify, renew, cultivate and maintain professional relationships with local/regional KOLs
- Deliver medical presentations to diverse audiences effectively, including Physicians, Pharmacists, nurses, etc.
- Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of disease state, clinical information, and product data within assigned therapeutic area
- Respond to incoming off-label queries in compliance with health regulations and medical ethics codes
- Has an in-depth knowledge of the current pharmaceutical industry code of practice for Ethical Conduct the promotion of Medical Products
- The Medical Science Liaison ensures that all Medical Affairs applicable regulations, policies, and procedures are adhered to and in compliance with the country/region he/she is responsible for
- Maintain cross-functional collaboration with internal teams: Marketing, Sales, Regulatory, Legal, etc.
- Contribute to publication planning, development of medical education material, internal scientific training to sales force, etc.
- Collect and disseminate competitive intelligence from multiple sources
- Influence product reimbursement activities post-launch by getting the drug/device on the Hospital formularies and Essential drug lists according to Country level regulations
- Other Terminal degree (PharmD, MD, PhD)
- Typically requires 2 – 3 years of prior relevant experience
- Effective communicator (written and presentation) with good interpersonal skills and experience of developing and delivering presentations
- Must excel at working independently and in cross-functional teams
Link to Apply: Apply Here
Keywords: Medical Science Liaison, Pharma, IQVIA, Mumbai, Full-time, R1376901