Sun Pharma Junior Officer Job. The job position is for a Junior Officer at Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, specifically within the API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) Production department located at the Dewas API – Plant. The role entails responsibilities related to API production processes. Qualified candidates should hold a degree in B.Sc., M.Sc., or B Pharma.
Job Title: Junior Officer at Sun Pharma
Location: Dewas API – Plant
Company: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Position: Officer API Production
Qualification: B.Sc./ M.Sc. / B Pharma
Experience : 4 to 8 Years of experience
Job Description : Officer Production
- Drafting of production related documents for assigned modules. Same shall be done in guidance of SOP and protocol laid down.
- Preparing data for investigation for purpose of time closure of Production CCR in Track wise
- Drafting Hazop and action point of draft MPR in coordination with safety department
- Preparing of IMS documents as HIRA (Hazards Identification, Risk Assessment and Determining Control), EAI (Environmental Aspect-Impact assessment).
- Responsible for all training in his respective department as a DTC of module.
- Ensuring timely completion of assigned trainings in LMS of self and subordinates
All SAP entries related with documentation
- Working as a Document coordinator of the plant to issue, archive & maintain documents in EDAMS.
- Reviewing BPR/BRC & Submitted to QA.
- Creating requisition forms (ARF/LRF generation of Module)
- Packaging material planning, operating supply daily needs for production & punching/reservation to warehouse.
- Stock Amendment Note activity performed for Repacking/Relabeling for specific pack size as per PPD requirement, sample for market & QA if required.
- SAP entry of given solvent & Lot making reservation also Maintaining API quality data
Online Link to apply: Click Here
Keywords: Junior Officer, Sun Pharma, API Production, Job Posting