EVERSANA Pharma Research Analyst. A full-time position is available in Pune, Maharashtra, India, for the role of Secondary Pharma Research Analyst. This job requires the individual to work on-site in Pune and is likely to involve tasks related to pharmaceutical research and analysis. The specific responsibilities and qualifications for the role may vary depending on the hiring organization.
Job Title: Secondary Pharma Research Analyst
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India (On-site)
Type: Full Time
EVERSANA is the leading independent provider of global services to the life science industry. The company’s integrated solutions are rooted in the patient experience and span all stages of the product lifecycle to deliver long-term, sustainable value for patients, prescribers, channel partners and payers. The company serves more than 500 organizations, including innovative start-ups and established pharmaceutical companies to advance life science services for a healthier world. To learn more about EVERSANA, visit eversana.com or connect through LinkedIn and Twitter.
The Analyst will be responsible for working in a dynamic team focused on calculations of the treatment cost. Also, responsible for supporting clients with their cost of the treatment questions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Our team is tasked with delivering excellent business results through theirefforts. These results are achieved by:
- Updating indications and dosing information for all newly approved drugs in various therapy areas.
- Tracking product approvals, indication approvals and new drug launches in all pharmaceutical markets.
- Engaging in excel-based customized reports as per client requirements.
- Pharma market research and data analysis.
- Client communication and preparing project proposals.
- Competitor mapping.
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory agencies in the USA, Europe, Japan, etc. will be an asset.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required.
- 1 to 4 years of relevant experience in life sciences, pharmacy, or biotech domain.
- Experience of working on Advanced Excel is a must.
- Good to have experience in client communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate between technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Market Access would be an added asset.
Preferred Qualifications: Master’s degree in pharmacy, biotech, or life sciences.
Keywords: EVERSANA Pharma Research Analyst, Pharma job, pharma research, analyst, life sciences, pharmacy, biotech, excel, client communication, pharmaceutical market access