RIL BSc Chemistry Job – Apply For QA/QC Officer
Job Posting: QA/QC Officer at Reliance Industries Limited
Reliance Industries Limited is currently hiring for the position of QA/QC Officer.
- Job ID: 
- Posted Date: 19 Sep 2023
- Function/Business Area: Manufacturing
- Location: Vadodara
- Inspection of received samples and identifies the in-coming samples and segregates to different groups as per the testing requirement. Communicate to shift in charge for abnormal samples or non-receipt of samples.
- Inspection of received finished product samples, distribution of finished product sample to the different sections of the laboratory. Analysis of finished product and carry out the complete analysis as per contractual methods and specifications and ensure effective sample management.
- Carry out required tests as per provided standard test methods.
- Detect exceptions or deviations in test results and report to Shift In charge immediately.
- Actions/communication on re sampling and/or re testing.
- Special sample collection as per requirement.
- Perform on-spot mitigation in emergency situation under the guidance of the Shift in Charge.
- Dispose left over samples safely and co-ordinate with plant/other agencies for further actions.
- Ensure timely entry of test results in LIMS.
- Ensure availability of analytical gears (instrument/equipment/glassware etc.) by cleaning and maintaining them for next experiment/test.
- Maintain good housekeeping in lab.
- Retention of finished product samples.
- Checking/Validation of results entries by analyst in the team as per need.
- Prepare lab test reports, Maintain product raw data sheet, co-ordination with other sections of lab for finished product sample analysis and reporting results in LIMS.
HSE and other regulatory compliance
- Follow applicable HSEF procedures/practices.
- Stay aware of environmental, site, statutory, IP regulations.
- Handle chemicals and tools as per safety norms.
- Ensure safe working conditions and good housekeeping.
- Report unsafe act/unsafe condition to Shift In charge/lab management for necessary correction.
Learning and mentoring
- Master all tools and methodologies relevant to the QA/QC discipline.
- Self-initiative for training to enhance competencies.
Business/Function-specific Competencies (Technical/Functional)
- Participate in external trainings and events as advised by the section head.
- Timely execution of assigned tasks.
- Erratic changes in plans.
- Working with multiple interface such as business, customers, operations, E and M and HSEF.
- Sample management.
- Exceptions or deviations in test results.
- Prioritization of assigned activities.
- HSEF-specific Competencies.
- Fire Safety Management.
- Fire and Gas Detection system.
- Waste Management.
- Integrated Management System.
- RIL HSE Management System.
- HSE Policy, Principles, Standards and Procedures and Practices.
- Emergency Preparedness and response.
- Education: B. Sc. Chemistry
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 years in QA/QC discipline
Skills & Competencies
- Relevant knowledge of the test procedure and results reporting as per standard method requirement.
- Knowledge of finished product specifications and analysis as per contractual & domestic specifications.
- Competency to operate specific equipment and to perform calibrations as per schedule.
- Team work and shift work co-ordination support.
- Effective communication and time management to complete the analysis in time.
- Computer literate.
Editor’s Note: RIL BSc Chemistry Job – Apply For QA/QC Officer. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.