BITS-RMIT (India-Australia) Joint PhD Research Program – Admissions Open!
BITS-RMIT (India-Australia) Joint PhD Research Program – Admissions Open! BITS-RMIT (India-Australia) PhD Research Partnership. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in
BITS-RMIT (India-Australia) PhD Research Partnership
Transform your future with a transnational joint PhD from two leading universities
Join our unique collaboration between BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science) and RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) offering a PhD program designed explicitly for Indian students. Develop your research skills, network with renowned academics and gain handson experience conducting original research. Experience world-class education combining the research expertise of both institutions and gain exposure to cutting-edge research and research facilities across:
- Acquire an internationally recognised qualification from an Indian Institute of Eminence
University and a top Australian university
- Receive a full RMIT tuition fee scholarship for the duration of your enrolment
- Receive a generous scholarship with nominal tuition fees from BITS
- Benefit from the combined expertise of two leading universities and access world-class
research facilities in India and in Melbourne
- Attractive scholarships available including funded travel to Melbourne, Australian stipend and overseas health cover
- Students admitted to the BITS RMIT PhD Programme with a higher degree of BITS or its
equivalent will receive an institute fellowship of Rs. 45,800/- per month.
- Students admitted to the BITS RMIT PhD Programme with an integrated first degree of BITS Pilani or its equivalent will receive an institute fellowship of Rs. 42,800/- per month.
- Upon successful completion of coursework, the students will receive Rs. 45,800/- from the semester following the completion of coursework.
Prof. Nishith Gupta, Department of Biological Science, BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus and Prof. Christian Doerig, School of Health and Biomedical Sciences, RMIT, Melbourne, Australia have an exciting project listed on the website for which we encourage you to apply.
Title: Functions of Phosphatidylserine in Toxoplasma- and Plasmodium-infected Human Cells
Project number: BITSRMIT100048
You can search for the project number on the research projects page. You will require this to complete your application.
Applications close 25th September 2023 for the November 2023 intake
Editor’s Note: BITS-RMIT (India-Australia) Joint PhD Research Program – Admissions Open! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.