ARI Pune Latest Job Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the temporary position of “Research Associate-I” (1 No.) under “DBT-Wellcome Trust India Alliance” Sponsored Project. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
DBT-Wellcome Trust India Alliance:
Project Title: “Exploration of pro-regenerative secreted molecules and their
mechanistic details in heart regeneration using zebrafish as a model
Period up to:30.09.2024 Post Code :DBT/SP-302/JRF
Principal Investigator Dr. Chinmoy Patra
Group/ Division Developmental Biology Group
(i)Master’s degree with at least 60% marks in any discipline in Biological Sciences or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemistry.
(ii)Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR
/ UGC / ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, etc.
Desirable: Experience in animal handling skills, JRF qualified.
Monthly stipend Rs.31000/-(Consolidated)
Age limit (as on date of interview)
Upto 28 years. In case of JRF candidates upto 31 years (28+3 years for
activation as per JRF guidelines). ii) Age relaxation of upto 5 years
(Upto 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates. iii) 3
years (Upto 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer).
Last date for receipt of Application 25th July 2023
Display of the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on the Institute website.
Day, Date & time of Interview Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply through online link http://arijob.ourlib.in and attach the duly filled prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested Scanned certificates of CSIR/UGC/ICMR
including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, oMHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER or equivalent, recent Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees (DO NOT ATTACH OTHER
CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTS) on or before 25th July 2023.
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidates should attach the receipt of online payment of fees
and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments, and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be
called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
4. Candidates attending the interview should report on time as per the date and time schedule mentioned above.
5. In the case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority
ARI Pune Latest Job AIR Pune Latest Job Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more