CSIR – IICT Latest Jobs CSIR – IICT is conducting Online Interview for the following positions under different projects purely on temporary basis.
Sl No: CPS-02
Project Title: Creation of nodal centers for the production of imported APIs, KSMs and
intermediates to achieve self-sufficiency in health care sector
Job Title: Project Associate-II
Salary: ₹. 35,000+HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility tests- CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A
selection process through National level examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions and ₹. 28,000+HRA for others who don’t qualify above 01
MSc. in Chemistry or Organic Chemistry with 2 years of experience in R&D organic synthesis
Candidates who fulfill the under-mentioned criteria of age, educational qualifications, experience etc., may fill the online application form and upload the relevant documents (certificates of all educational qualifications from matric/10th onwards, experience, DOB, latest category certificate etc) in a single file on the online application portal on or before 19.07.2023. The link will get disabled thereafter
Post Code: CPS-03
Project Title: Creation of nodal centers for the production of imported
APIs, KSMs and intermediates to achieve self-sufficiency in health
Job Title: Project Associate-I
Salary: ₹. 31,000+HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility tests- CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A
selection process through National level examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions and ₹. 25,000+HRA for others who don’t qualify above
No.of posts: 01
MSc. in Chemistry or Organic Chemistry
Experience in Organic Synthesis
- The above age limits are relaxable for candidates of statutory groups (SC/ST/OBC) and PWD candidates as per Govt. of India/ CSIR instructions on the subject.
- The candidates who have already served CSIR-IICT or any other lab/institute of CSIR as any Project Assistant / Project Fellow / JRF (in contract R&D projects) / SRF (in contract R&D projects) / Research Associate etc., for a total period of 5 years or more are not eligible for these engagements. The candidates who have served for a period less than 5 years will have tenure up to remaining period till completion of 5 years.
- In case large numbers of applications are received for the position, selection/screening committee will have discretion to shortlist the candidates for interview based on written exam or percentage of marks or desirable qualification/experience or higher qualification or any other criteria deemed fit. In respect of equivalence clause in essential qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification for recruitment as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
- CSIR-IICT reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the award in case of any discrepancy found, in the candidature of any selected candidate at any stage.
- CSIR-IICT reserves the right not to fill up a particular position, if it so desires. The number of vacancies indicated above may vary at the time of actual selection.
- All the above positions in CSIR-IICT are purely temporary contractual engagement co-terminus with the projects.
- The period of experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications for that position.
- After receipt of applications, screening will be done, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted and they will be informed the date of interview through their respective mail addresses to attend online interview for selection. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis initially for a period of six months or tenure of the project or availability of funds which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project / satisfactory performance or conduct of the fellow as the case may be and does not entitle him/her for any permanent position in CSIR/IICT.
CSIR – IICT Latest Jobs CSIR – IICT Latest Jobs Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more