IISER Tirupati Jobs Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Job Title: Project Associate – I (PA-1)
Project Title: Towards development of fluorophores of predictable fluorescence: A comprehensive investigation of fluorescence characteristics of fluorescein
Funding Agency DST-SERB, Govt. of India
Dr. Sunil Kumar – PI
Dr. Padmabati Mondal – Co-PI
Project Code 30222119
M.Sc in Chemistry (or) equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade.
• Candidates having experience in quantum chemical calculations/excited state quantum
Fellowship • Rs. 25,000/- + 8% HRA per month.
• Rs. 31,000 + 8% HRA per month based on valid CSIR / UGC-JRF / NET / GATE / Qualified National Level Test conducted by Central Govt. Depts. and
No. of posts One (01) – (Computational Quantum Chemistry)
Tenure The position is temporary for a period of 8Months, with an extension after review of performance and coterminus with the project.
Age Preferably not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement.
How to Apply: –
1. Interested candidatesshould send their application by email in the prescribed
format available below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) to
[email protected] on (or) before the last date i.e.
5.00 P.M. on 23 July, 2023. Please mention the name of the Post and Post Code
(Project Associate – 1: 26/2023) in the subject line of the email.
Note: (Sending only resumes/CV by email will not be considered as complete
2. List of shortlisted candidates for further selection process will be notified through
email only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the
3. Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and
other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected
at an appropriate stage.
4. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information / documents
and photograph submitted. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his /
her own eligibility to the post(s) for which he / she is appearing in accordance to
this advertisement. If it is detected at any time in future, during the process of
selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the
prescribed eligibility criteria in this advertisement, which could not be detected at
the time of selection for whatsoever reason, his/her candidature/appointment
shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated immediately.
GENERAL INFORMATION / DETAILS ABOUT THE POST
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any
notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in
Funding Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions
of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized
Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere
possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where
number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will
not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the
recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration the qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
Last date 5.00 P.M. on 23 July 2023
IISER Tirupati Vacancies IISER Tirupati Vacancies Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more