ICMR NIOH BSc Chemistry Online applications are invited up to 04.08.2023 11.59 pm for following posts under Technical Cadre on Regular basis at ICMR-NIOH Ahmedabad.
Post Code TA (CH)
Job Title: Technical Assistant (Chemistry)
Pay Level – 6 (Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400)
Posts 06 (UR-3, EWS-1, ST-1, OBC-1)
1st class three years Bachelor’s degree in Science in discipline of Chemistry from recognized University
Upper Age Limit 30 years
HOW TO APPLY: –
A. The candidates wish to apply for the posts of Technical Assistant, Technician-1 and Laboratory Attendant-1 should submit online application through https://www.niohrecruitment.org from 08.07.2023.
B. Applications shall be made through online mode only latest by 04.08.2023 along with nonrefundable application fee through online mode of Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred only). The SC /ST, Persons with Disabilities (PwD), Women candidates and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of the application fee. The application fee is payable by all other candidates. The fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
C. The candidates need to attach/upload the self-attested copies of the following documents online while submitting Application Form: –
(a) Proof ofDate of Birth
(b) Proof of Educational Qualifications from Class-Xth onwards,
(c) Proof of Work Experience
(d) Proof of Experience for age relaxation for the candidates working in the Government
Sector; in the prescribed format (Annexure-A).
(e) Income and Asset Certificate for EWS candidates, in the prescribed format (Annexure-
(f) Proof of Category i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PwD/ESM ETC.
(g) No Objection Certificate (wherever applicable).
(h) Declaration to be furnished by OBC Candidates (Annexure-D)
(i) Details of Experience, in the prescribed format (Annexure-C) for Candidates working in ICMR projects continuously.
(j) Appointment letters and joining orders in r/o Project Service in ICMR funded Projects.
(k) Disability Certificate for claiming age relaxation.
(l) Others applicable documents if any.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: –
1. Selection for the posts of Technical Assistant, Technician – 1 and Laboratory Attendant – 1 will be through a written test only.The written test would be of 100 marks consisting of 100 objective/ MCQ type questions of one mark each for the correct answer. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. All written tests shall be conducted at Ahmedabad only.
2. Candidates securing highest marks in the written examination will be selected in order of their merit in the written examination as per DoPT guidelines and subject to fulfilling all the eligibility criteria.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL THE POSTS: –
(A). ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION :- All the terms and conditions in respect of
reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) in civil posts and services in the
Government of India shall be regulated in terms of DoPT OM No. 36039/1/2019 – Estt (Res.) dated 19.01.2018 and OM of even no. dated 31.01.2019 as amended from time to time. Candidates belonging to the EWS category in terms of the above mentioned OMs are required to attach the Income and Asset Certificate issued by Competent Authority, in the prescribed attached format (Annexure-B) at the time of applying for the post. The last date of receipt of applications i.e. 04.08.2023 shall be treated as the crucial date for submitting the Income and Asset Certificate by the candidate. Non submission of such certificate shall be treated as disqualification. The Income and Asset Certificate should be valid for the year 2023-24.
(B). AGE LIMIT: –
1. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 04.08.2023 for all the posts.
2. No age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates applying for the Unreserved posts as per Govt. of India order as amended from time to time.
3. The age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/ (None Creamy Layer) /PwD/Ex-Servicemen etc. shall be considered as per the DoPT OM No. DoPT-1667569393892 dated: 06.09.2022 as amended time to time.
4. Relaxation of age limit would be permissible to such persons who have a minimum of 40% disability. The candidates need to attach the relevant Disability Certificate, issued by the competent medical authority of the Govt. of India; for claiming age relaxation failing which no age relaxation shall be considered.
5. Candidates working in the ICMR FUNDED PROJECTS continuously shall also be eligible for age relaxation up to five years or equivalent to the project service rendered by them, whichever is less; provided he/she has entered into the project service within the prescribed age limit for the post for which they are applying. The tenure of such candidates in the projects should be in continuation and there should be no gap in different tenures. In case of gap between two project service, the tenure of the first service shall be taken into account for consideration of the age relaxation. The candidates who had worked in the ICMR FUNDED PROJECTS far back and not
presently working, shall not be considered for any age relaxation.
6. Central Govt. servants and departmental candidates who have rendered at least three years continuous service under the Central Government are allowed the age relaxation up to the age of 40 years (45 years for SC/ST) for appointment to Group ‘C’ posts by direct recruitment subject to the usual condition that the Group ‘C’ posts to which direct recruitment is being made are in the same line or allied cadres and that a relationship could be established that service rendered in the post will be useful for efficient discharge of the duties in other categories of posts.
The start date & last date of submission of application forms is 08.07.2023 & 04.08.2023 up to 11:59 PM respectively. Corrigendum, if any, shall be published on the Institute’s website only.
ICMR NIOH BSc Chemistry, ICMR NIOH BSc Chemistry, ICMR NIOH BSc Chemistry, Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more