C-MET BSc Chemistry Job Vacancy – Applications Invited
C-MET invites applications from eligible and highly motivated candidates for Walk-inInterview on 27.06.2023 (TUESDAY) to fill up the following temporary and time
bound position under a sponsored project entitled “Establishment of Centre of
Excellence on E-waste Management”. The position is purely temporary and is coterminus with the project duration (29.09.2024)
Job Title: Technical Assistant
No.of posts: 01
Age Limit: 28 years
Eligbility Criteria: First class (60%) in B.Sc. chemistry OR Diploma in
Desirable: Two years experience in research and development
Salary: Rs 20,000/- p.m. + 27% HRA+ 1 month basic towards medical
For application format & other important details, please visit our website
1. Registration for Walk-in-Interview: Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs.
2. Only Indian Nationals need to appear for the walk-in interview.
3. Nature of Position: The engagement on the above position is purely
temporary and the tenure is up to project completion as mentioned above.
4. Age: Not exceeding 28 years as on the interview date. Age relaxation for
SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Govt. of India norms. Candidates seeking
these relaxations are required to submit photocopies of the certificates
entitling them to such
5. Duly filled-in application with all the duly self-attested photocopies of the
documents viz., educational qualification, date of birth, research experience,
caste etc. must be brought to the interview venue, which is Centre for
Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), IDA Phase – III, HCL Post,
Cherlapally, Hyderabad – 500 051.
6. The originals of these documents should be brought for verification at the
time of screening. In case the certificates/mark sheets etc. have not been
collected from colleges/present employer, a custodian certificate from the
respective authorities should invariably produced to the Screening Committee
at the time of verification of certificates, failing which the candidate will not be
allowed to attend the interview.
7. Only self attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the
appropriate place in the application form.
8. Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies
should bring ‘NOC’ from their present employer.
9. Only short listed/screened-in candidates will be allowed to attend
10. The selected candidates shall not have any legal right to claim his/her
regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular
post or any further contractual engagement on termination of the
11. Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared
medically fit as per the requirement of C-MET.
12. C-MET reserves the right to cancel / terminate the candidature at any point of
time during the engagement process or his / her engagement shall be liable
to be terminated without prejudice to any other necessary action will be
initiate by the society as per Rule of law, if any wrong declaration,
misrepresentation or concealment is detected. The decision of the competent
authority will be final and binding on the candidate.
13. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise
will be treated as a disqualification for the position applied for.
14. Any addendum/corrigendum or change in the interview date will be
webhosted in our website only. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit our
website regularly for updates.
15. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
C-MET, Hyderabad is situated in Cherlapally area and it is connected by Bus
Route as under
From Secunderabad & Tarnaka: 250C, 17C
Further information/query can be obtained over telephone numbers
mentioned above from 09:00 hrs to 17:30 hrs on all working days (Monday to
Friday) from Finance & Administrative Officer (CoE)
C-MET BSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.