Unilever BSc/MSc Chemistry Job Opening – Apply Online
BSc Chemistry job 2023, Unilever recruitment 2023, MSc Chemistry job opening 2023, job opening 2023,BSc job opening 2023, Chemistry job opening 2023, job opening 2023. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Global Regulatory Information Systems Manager
Job ID: R-61693
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
We are looking for the right candidate who will have a growth mindset and embrace a challenge with the ability to see things through to the end.
- Proven experience of managing regulatory information digital systems, from design, implementation through to ongoing maintenance.
- Minimum BSc, preferable an MS or PhD in Chemistry, Biological Science, Toxicology, Environmental Science, Regulatory Toxicology or equivalent relevant for this digital space.
- Experience working within an FMCG environment.
- Experience and knowledge of systems and processes required to manage global regulatory information effectively and efficiently.
- Experience of working with third party service providers.
- Great collaborator with excellent communication skills.
- A quick learner who is not afraid to take the initiative and be proactive to get things done.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Must be fluent in English.
What do we offer:
Opportunity to work in a globalcompany with a clear vision of making sustainable living commonplace. Working on brands with the power to brighten people’s lives all over the world. You will be part of a diverse and ambitious team, shaping the future of Unilever Hygiene brands.
Working in an international team on a daily basis.
Exciting career opportunities in a global, purpose-led business.
We are looking for the right people for our roles and we are open to talk about how our flexible working policies can make this role the right one for you.
You will deliver the end-to-end regulatory information management for the Unilever Home Care Hygiene/Disinfectant portfolio.
About the role:
- Expert on design, implementation, training and maintenance of digital regulatory information management solutions
- Through excellent influencing skills, ensures that any regulatory hygiene digital needs are met in the overall regulatory/R&D digital strategic plans.
- Provide expertise to ensure immediate access of all necessary information to Global/Cluster/Local teams on all Hygiene regulatory needs such as dossiers, registrations and Authority Q&A etc.
- Be the subject matter expert in regulatory hygiene operations and systems.
Unilever BSc/MSc Chemistry Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more