ICAR NRCB Chemical Engineering Job – Applications Invited
Applications are invited to engage 01 (One) Young Professional – II, purely on
contractual basis under the ICAR – National Agriculture Innovation Fund (NAIF) project
entitled “Development of smart foods, bio-composites, green packaging and bio-energy
from Agro-residues” at ICAR – NRC for Banana, Tiruchirapalli – 620 102. Eligible
candidates are requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self
attested copies of educational qualification / experience certificates etc though email
to [email protected] on or before 12.06.2023 (Monday).
After screening of applications, the shortlisted candidates will be informed the
date & mode of interview through email.
Duration of the Project: Till 31.05.2026.
Number of Post: One
Fellowship: Rs.35,000.00 (consolidated) per month (as per ICAR guidelines)
Eligbility Criteria: First class in M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering / Agricultural Engineering
or equivalent degree)
1. Work experience on nano-science & sensor development
2. Experience on HPLC / GCMS handling & data interpretation
3. Handling analytical and proficiency in statistical tools
4. NET or equivalent cleared candidates will be given preference
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Age limit: Minimum age 21 years & Maximum age 45 years for Young Professional
– II. Age relaxation shall be
2. The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project. The selected
candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any
regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute.
3. Candidates who have passed the required qualifications only be called for the
4. Candidates attending the Interview should neatly type the application in the format
prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit
the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience
and publications etc. through email.
5. Candidates already working should produce necessary “No Objection Certificate” in
case he / she is employed elsewhere.
6. For more details please contact: 0431- 2618125
View Main Notification
ICAR NRCB Chemical Engineering Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more