Ford Motor Chemical Engineer Vacancy – Apply Online
Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand and luxury cars under its Lincoln luxury brand.
Job Title: Service Chemical Engineer & Product Planner
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India (On-site)
- Deliver all material engineering requirements to support the launch of prioritize IMG Region Cycle Plan projects(chemical products)
- Develop specifications that meet market requirements and coordinate product verification to ensure product can achieve a level of Quality/Performance expected of Ford Motor Company
- Evaluate & identify potential chemical suppliers. Establish detailed understanding of Asia Pacific supplier products, engineering capabilities.
- Support service chemical product launches:
- Coordinate & execute chemical products sign offs.
- Ensure all material performance testing are completed in time & successfully
- Deliver engineering sign off & achieve engineering complete status
- Conduct toxicology approval process for service chemicals and ensure chemical label content is compliant to market regulations, GHS, etc.
- Release all new chemical part numbers into WERS
- To ensure all RPP projects are progressing inline with BOD revenue targets to meet OKTB timeline.
- Identify incremental revenue opportunities through new product launches.
- Review project status with planners and cross functional team and update the same in RPP SharePoint Bi-weekly.
- Champion IMG RPP’s product delivery system (PDS) project reporting and tracking.
- Ensuring all Engineering, Purchasing, Supplier, Marketing, Packaging, Cataloging, Pricing and STA requirements are met.
- Manage the entire supply chain by working closely with Purchasing, PS&L, RPP,
- Marketing Communication and Revenue management.
- Support PCM activities for responsible products using internal / external data sources
Ford Motor Chemical Engineer Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more