Chemistry Analytical Research Vacancy @ Teva – Apply Online
Teva announces job opening for pharma candidates. Candidates with bachelor’s and master’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job opening at Teva. Teva hiring, B Pharma job opening 2023, M Pharma job opening 2023. B Pharma job. Teva pharma job opening 2023
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel. It specializes primarily in generic drugs, but other business interests include active pharmaceutical ingredients and, to a lesser extent, proprietary pharmaceuticals
Job Title: Analytical Researcher I
Location: Navi Mumbai, India, 400706
M.Sc. chemistry or M. Pharm
- To develop and validate bioanalytical methods.
- To prepare protocol, validation report and method SOP.
- To ensure that all the instruments/equipment used during project are calibrated.
- To ensure availability of approved validation protocol and method SOP before start of the project.
- To ensure that personnel(s) involved in the project are trained for protocol and/or method SOP.
Editors Note: Chemistry Analytical Research Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistryand Pharma jobs and much more.