Quality Control Officer Vacancy @ Avantor – MSc Chemistry Apply
MSc Chemistry job opening 2023, MSc Chemistry job opening 2023, Chemistry job opening 2023, Chemistry job 2023, Avantor Associate Job, Chemistry Apply Online. Graduate Chemistry Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can check out the job opening of Associate Chemistry
Job Title: Officer – Quality Control
Location: Panoli, IND
M. Sc. (Chemistry)
3-4 years of experience in Quality including cGMP, ISO and regulatory Audits including Laboratory Safety
- Knowledge of Quality Control in Fine Chemicals and pharmaceutical company.
- Experience of cGMP
- Willingness to learn
- Team Player
Under close supervision, responsible for completing product quality checks. Conducts routine testing and analysis of production work. Quality checks are typically reviewed for accuracy. Documents quality control issues as needed.
- Responsible for Timely analysis of under test samples giving timely results
- Coordination with production for quality related issues and clarification
- Sampling and analysis for RM/Intermediate/Finished Goods.
- Ensure compliance of ATR.
- Assisting team in ISO implementation
- Knowledge of calibration, standard preparation, standardization and relevant documentation.
- Handling knowledge of HPLC,GC and wet analysis
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC/ON-GOING FUNCTIONS:
- Give timely reports to SAP for result recording.
- Fill and update all documents.
- Zero accidents in the Quality operations.
- Achieving batch wise timelines, quantity and quality.
- Will train & supervise the working of all operators working in his dept. Will monitor the waste generated during operation.
- Will be member of the Emergency response team and will guide & train other team members in case of Emergency.
- Maintain ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/IEC 17025:2005, SAP, and other Quality system into department. Will maintain the analytical records / log sheets as per GMP & ISO guidelines
Editors Note: Quality Control Officer Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.