Sartorius BSc Chemistry Job Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
Dont forget to check out possible interview questions for this job below
Sartorius hiring chemistry candidates. Field Service Engineer vacancy. Chemistry Field Service Engineer vacancy, Candidates with a technical degree in field service may apply for this job opening, Chemistry job opening 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
- Bachelor’s in chemistry
- Minimum 5 years of proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- High customer orientation
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Good command of spoken and written English
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Provide service and customer support during field and inhouse visits or dispatches
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Ensure the timely and correct documentation of processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations / briefings
- Contact customers concerning processes of the customer file
- Build positive relationships with customers
Top Interview Questions and Answers for the above job role:
- What experience do you have that makes you eligible for this position?
Answer: I have a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and over five years of field service experience, during which I have gained technical skills and experience in troubleshooting, testing, repairing, and servicing technical equipment.
2. How do you ensure that you meet the customer’s requirements and provide good customer service?
Answer: I always listen carefully to the customer’s concerns and questions, try to understand their needs, and provide the best solution for their problem. I also keep the customer informed of the repair or maintenance work progress and ensure that the service provided meets their expectations.
3. What is your experience with mobile tools and applications?
Answer: I have experience with a variety of mobile tools and applications, such as GPS, scheduling and dispatching software, and mobile diagnostic and troubleshooting apps. I am comfortable using technology to streamline my work and improve my efficiency.
4. Can you give an example of a time when you faced a technical challenge and how you resolved it?
Answer: One time, I was called to repair a piece of equipment that I had never worked on before. I used my troubleshooting skills and consulted the equipment manual to identify the problem and determine the proper solution. I was able to fix the issue and get the equipment back up and running, much to the satisfaction of the customer.
5. How do you prioritize and manage your workload when you have multiple service calls scheduled?
Answer: I always prioritize urgent calls first and make sure to communicate with customers about any delays or changes in the schedule. I also plan my routes and schedules carefully to maximize my efficiency and minimize downtime between service calls. I keep detailed records of my work and make sure to complete all service reports and documentation in a timely manner.
Editors Note: Sartorius BSc Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job o penings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.