Diageo MSc Chemistry Recruitment – 1-2 Years of Experience
Diageo hiring chemistry candidates. Research Scientist job opening 2022. job opening 2023. MSc Chemistry job opening 2023. quality executive job opening 2022. chemistry job opening 2023. Research Scientist job opening 2023. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Research Scientist
Location: Bangalore, India
Qualification: Masters in Chemistry
Experience: Minimum 1-2 Years of experience in a regulatory role for alcobev or other food & beverage industry
Knowledge & skills:
• Technical expertise:
1. Basic understanding of food regulations FSSAI & LMR 2. Knowledge of food additives, ingredients and their applications 3. Knowledge of Analytical & microbiological parameters and their limits.
• Internal Focus: Understanding of alcobev regulations and interpretations.
• External focus:
1. Be on the lookout for new rules/amendments that can be smoothly incorporated by the organisation and be compliant.
Best suited for someone who has keen to learn and interpret rules and regulations and for someone who has a keen sense of attention to details.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Labelling & Licensing
• Approval of artworks (Primary, Secondary & tertiary packs) with respect to FSSR & LM requirements
• HO & Import licencecompliance – Annual renewal & filing of returns
• Support all units for their licence renewal On time in Full
• Review of draft/new regulations & highlighting impact on the product portfolio to the concerned stakeholders
• Support new opertunities for future innovation Proactive solution driven approach
Regulatory Validation & Compliance Support
• Compliance with Food Safety Standards (Food additives) Regulations for ingredients and additives like colors, flavors & processing aids.
• Regulatory substantiations of pack claims and pictorials, promotional artworksZero Miss
Adhering to Timelines
Editors Note: Diageo MSc Chemistry Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.