Shell Technology Chemistry/Chemical Recruitment – Apply Online
MSc Chemical Engineering job opening 2023, MSc Chemical Engineering job opening 2023, MSc Chemical Engineering job opening 2023. Advertisement for Project Leader B2C Lubricants Technology position. Applications are invited for one Project Leader B2C Lubricants Technology. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: B2C Lubricants Project Leader
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Hybrid
Eligbility Criteria: g>
- Master’s in chemical engineering, chemistry preferred with 3+ years of relevant experience in B2C (Lubricants).
- Solid knowledge and experience in B2C business and technology in Lubricants: formulation, brand/marketing support, application knowledge and performance claim
- Proven team working, inter-personal, networking and communication skills, preferably in a virtual environment
- Technical knowledge of lubricant additives as well as base oils
- Track record of working with supply chain and/or marketing desirable
- Proven record of delivery, with evidence of drive and creativity coupled with a structured and disciplined approach to project managementFamiliar with product manufacturing process & quality control techniques
- Excellent report writing skills and communication skills.
About the job
Where you fit
- The B2C Project Leader, a global B2C Technology team member, plans and delivers the globally agreed and approved R&D and TS projects. They must be delivered on time, on scope and on budget.
- The responsibility also covers any ad-hoc technical service requests from the business, especially in APAC region. Additionally, based on the STCB facility, the role will include supporting the efficient running of the STCB Lubricants laboratory and complying with the rules and guidelines stated.
What’s the role?
Your accountabilities are:
- Plan, execute, review and deliver B2C OEM and branded projects, including development of formulation technology, demonstration of lubricants performance via RtBs, CVPs, demo tools, field trial etc. Effectively cooperation with relevant global/local business teams, legal and CX.
- Deliver formulation and product development projects independently by effectively managing the 3rd party technology partner relationships and collaborating with a multi-functional team of marketing, technology and product management. Maintain good documentation and report records.
- Manage product development projects with auto OEMs by building up reliable relationships with customers and account managers through effective communication. Support business to maintain the existing business and win new business.
- Work closely with business development management team to support the new business development with Auto OEMs in the respectively clusters. Act as the technology ambassador from Shell side in front of the customer, showcasing Shell’s technology leadership to the prospects and discover/translate the customer’s technical needs/issues into the business opportunities.
- Maintain understanding of competitor’s product performance and technology and ensure that this knowledge is used to shape future product developments and product portfolio strategy.
- Support global product management team with regard to the product portfolio maintenance, legal compliance, industrial liaison and supplier security, as well as handling customer compliant.
- Project leaders will work closely with Laboratory technician when necessary to:
conduct lubricant tests and provide timely delivery of test data to support product development and technical service projects.
- Prepare laboratory-scale lubricant blends.
- Develop new laboratory methods for sample preparation and analysis.
- Maintain testing equipment and facilities, calibration instrument and monitor test data accuracy.
- Ensures to implement all relevant HSSE standards inside the lab and outside the lab.
- Record and document test results as required by the quality management system.
- Work together with the team for training and technology showcasing.
Editors Note: Shell Technology Chemistry/Chemical Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.