B Pharma Bio/ Toxicologist Vacancy @ Medtronic – Apply Online
Medtronic pharma job opening 2023. Bio/ Toxicologist job opening 2023. Pharma vacancy. Graduate intern post vacancy at Medtronic. Medtronic Pharma vacancy, Pharma job opening 2023. Bio/ Toxicologist vacancy 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Bio/ Toxicologist II
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Must-Have: Minimum Requirements
Bachelors degree required in Science or Pharma.
Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for biological safety assessment in compliance with ISO 10993, FDA, and other geographical requirements for medical devices.
- Provides guidance in the development of products and selection of materials to ensure that released products meet biological safety requirements.
- Uses applicable standards, written procedures, statistical processes, and academic understanding of toxicology and biocompatibility principles to accomplish tasks.
- Authors biocompatibility evaluations and/or toxicological risk assessments for regulatory submissions and compliance by analyzing, interpreting, and drawing conclusions from biocompatibility testing, extractable and leachable chemical characterization, and biological evaluations.
- Leads team in product failure investigations, interacting across functions and management levels.
- Engages in continuous improvement activities aimed at increasing efficiency and productivity, contributing to the overall operations and to the achievement of organizational goals.
- Maintains substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories and may contribute to scientific literature and conferences.
Editors Note: B Pharma Bio/ Toxicologist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.