Syngene Chemistry Executive Recruitment – Apply Online
Syngene is hiring for Executive – Discovery. Candidates with master’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job opening. Chemistry job opening 2023, MSc Chemistry job opening 2023, Chemistry job. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Executive – Discovery Chemistry Stores
Job Location: Hyderabad
Department: Discovery Chemistry Stores
Educational Qualification: Bsc Msc (Preferably in chemistry)
- Should have knowledge of SAP MM- Module
- Must have Chemical knowledge, hazardous identification, compatibility storage and
- Safety system requirements.
- Good documentation and SDS management
- Ability to handle emergency situations such as chemical spillage, fumes, flammable leak, firefighting etc.,
- Warehouse and Inventory management
- Should have good communication skill and Computer skills – MS Office i.e. MS word and Excel
Experience: 3-6 years
- Able to follow instructions and perform the tasks under the supervision of the project leader
- Fair interpersonal skills
- Good Team player
Job Description: The purpose of the role is to support stores operations.
- Receipt of all kinds of materials such as room temperature, cold storage, hazardous, toxic, pyrophoric, flammable, explosive, reducing agents, peroxide forming chemicals, restricted, Licensed, controlled substance materials, reagents, general consumables, Lab items and packing materials
- Label the containers with appropriate Zone identification, storage condition and expiry date and free from handwritten labels as per SOP
- Material Issuances and receipt of lab return materials strictly based on reservation and return reservation request and Post all transaction entries and maintain the records including in
- Conduct physical stock verification quarterly as per SOP, find out stock mismatch if any and submit the report in audit summary report and correct the stock using appropriate SAP t-code and handover redundant chemicals to EHSS after getting necessary approvals as per SOP and protocol.
- Coordination with all cross functional team for smooth store operation.
- Develop store team to bring operational efficiency.
- Ensure 100% inventory accuracy always and inventory optimization.
- Responsible for Safety, sustainability, audit compliances, following SOP, protocols and real time record maintenance
- Understanding and demonstrating responsibility for safety of self & colleagues by following all safety protocols provided by Syngene
- Adherence to all environment, health, and safety (EHS) policies & standards at all times in the workplace
- Wearing all PPE as required.
- Adherence to all procedures related to Syngene’ s data integrity policies
- Compliance to Syngene’ s quality standards at all times.
Editors Note: Syngene Chemistry Executive Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.