Pfizer Chemistry/Chemical Engineering Job – Apply Online
Pfizer job 2022, Scientist job opening 2022, Chemistry and chemical engineering job opening 2022. MSc Chemistry job 2022, MSc Chemical engineering job opening at pfizer. Pfizer job opening 2022, CRO scientist job opening 2022, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientist 1-CRD
Location: India – Chennai
Master’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related field and ~3-7yrs+ of experience in process chemistry research and development, fine chemicals, API manufacturing or medicinal chemistry or
PhD in Organic Chemistry, API, Chemical synthesis or a related field with ~2-5yrs+ years of experience in process chemistry research and development, fine chemicals, API manufacturing or medicinal chemistry
- A good working knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry and process chemistry principles. Can apply knowledge to support the design, execution, analysis and conclusion of chemical studies, underwriting the development of safe, efficient, robust and scalable processes.
- Awareness of the published literature and is motivated to grow scientifically
- Familiarization with modern analytical tools, techniques and data interpretation.
Methodical and tactical thinker. Ability to evaluate information to contribute to the planning of next steps.
- Good laboratory skills and a strong commitment to safety. Compliance on safety and regulatory requirements is expected and documented through our internal training program.
- The candidate should thrive in the collaborative environment of a multi-disciplinary project team.
- A willingness to learn new technology, computational tools, and digital skills to process development challenges. Able to partner with and learn from the experts
- Able to communicate results through clear, concise written reports, publications and related documentation.
- Develop a good relationship with manager and other members of the PSSM CRD Chennai Team.
- Build a strong partnership with Pfizer Global Supply API Technology Chemistry Team (already established within Chennai).
The role is laboratory-based and the successful candidate will have good organic and process chemistry background, with a working knowledge of analytical chemistry and an openness to innovative chemistries and new technologies.
- An interest in working in multi-disciplinary teams involving chemists, analysts, engineers, and technologists is essential, and the candidate will work closely with internal partner lines, e.g., Analytical R&D (ARD) and Pfizer Global Supply API Technology.
- They will contribute towards the preparation of technical transfer documents and provide input and support for technology transfer to third party facilities e.g., CDMOs (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations).
Editors Note: Pfizer Chemistry/Chemical Engineering Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.