BASF BSc/MSc Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Job 2022
BASF announces job opening for candidates who have bachelors or masters degree in chemistry or chemical engineering may apply for the job opening at BASF. chemistry job opening 2022, Product Stewardship & Regulatory job opening 2022, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Product Stewardship & Regulatory, Care Chemicals
Location: Navi Mumbai, MH, IN
JOB ID 83182
Eligbility Criteria & Experience:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in sciences / Chemistry / Chemical Engineering or related fields.
- Knowledge of toxicology, ecotoxicology of chemicals and chemical regulations.
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on working experience in managing regulatory, product safety and stewardship. Preferably working experiences with international company.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
Report to: Head of Product Stewardship & Regulatory, Care Chemicals Asia Pacific
Objectives of the Position:
- Support and lead topics related product stewardship and regulatory for care chemical products in South Asia, Singapore and Malaysia.
- Monitor and communicate related regulations changes of South Asia, Singapore and Malaysia, actively participate in relevant industry associations to bring value to business.
- Manage industrial-specific regulations (i.e. Home Care, Cosmetic regulations) by doing the product registration per BU requirements, and in compliance with the required regulations.
- Support India REACH implementation and the chemical registration in each BU by providing the supportive technical data, i.e. material composition (breakdown), substances information, and others. Coordinate with country EHS platform in customer clearance process as technical information back-up.
- Manage overall customer enquiries regarding product safety, regulatory including questionnaires, by providing QRPI based information: such as product specification, technical information, animal testing statement, BSE, GMO, Halal, source of origin, material composition (breakdown), impurity profile, residual solvent, and regulatory approving status concerning chemical inventory and specific cosmetic regulations, etc.
- Coordinate EHS master data maintenance with regional and global teams and ensure the correctness of all master data for material release locally and regionally.
Support customers as a “gatekeeper” for new products through R&D and market launch to meet requirements in target industries and countries; respond on product safety inquiries.
- Monitor Chemical, Cosmetics, Home Care, Industrial Formulators regulations for India, Singapore, and Malaysia, actively participate in relevant industry associations and respective regulatory institutions. Provide timely regulatory update and analysis to business.
- Support regional/global program or implementation of any new projects and/or new assignments including managing Toxicological/Ecotoxicological tests in India upon request.
Editors Note: BASF BSc/MSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.