Chemistry R&D Engr/Scientist Vacancy @ Honeywell – Apply
Honeywell announces job opening 2022. Chemistry job opening 2022. MSc Chemistry job opening 2022. PhD Chemistry job opening 2022. Candidates with PhD chemistry may apply for the job vacancy at Honeywell. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: R&D Engr/Scientist I
Job Id: HRD183340
Location: Sector 36,Pace City II,Gurgaon,HARYANA,122004,India
PhD/M.Sc. in Inorganic, Analytical or Organic Chemistry
Experience & Skills:
- 2-3 years of industrial experience in chromatography analysis
- Skilled in operation of chromatographic data acquisition and processing software packages, such as: Chemstation/Chemlaunch, Chromeleon, ChromaTOF
- Prior experience in routine maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation.
- Experience with Agilent, Leco, Thermo and Bruker instrumentation a plus
- Able to interpret and report analytical data from materials characterization techniques
- Strong verbal and written communications skills / presentation skills and listening skills
- Self-motivated and capable of interfacing effectively with R&D staff.
- Knowledge of the application of catalysts and adsorbents in refinery and petrochemical processes is a plus
- Effectively participate and maintain compliance of Safety activities through Compliance Operating System (COS) and perform work with a high degree of attention to safety.
- Maintain quality control programs and assist with problem solving related to data
Key Success Factors/Profile:
• Technical excellence and strong statistical, analytical and computer skills.
• Customers focus and results orientation.
• Good project management skills and ability to handle varied priorities and exceed expectations.
• Ability to work both independently, and in team environments.
Editors Note: Chemistry R&D Engr/Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.