DRDO CHESS Hiring Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
Centre for High Energy Systems & Sciences (CHESS), Hyderabad, a premier Centre of
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications from
young and meritorious Indian nationals, who desire to pursue defence related research
as Junior Research Fellows. Candidates possessing requisite qualifications for the
award of Junior Research Fellowships against positions vacant at this Laboratory, in
the subject/disciplines as detailed below
Job Title: JRF (Chemical Engineering / Chemistry)
No.of posts: 01
Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc. or equivalent)in relevant subject in first division with NET /GATE OR Graduate Degree in Professional Course (B.E / B.Tech) in first division with NET/ GATE OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (M.E/ M. Tech in relevant subject with first division at both Graduate and post Graduate Level
1) Upper Age Limit: 28 years for JRF as on closing date of application. Upper age limit
is relaxable to candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and
OBC as per government of India orders.
2) Stipend (monthly) and tenure (JRF) Stipend for JRF Rs. 31,000/- per month (HRA as
admissible as per rule) for a maximum period of two years (extendable as per rules
3) Qualification for the above post will be determined as on closing date of application.
How to apply:
Applications are to be submitted online through the website link: http://rac.gov.in or
http://drdo.gov.in. Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the
fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents.
Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the
originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at CHESS,
1) Candidates who are not meeting the above mentioned qualifications need not to
2) Fellowships shall be governed as per the policy and rules in vogue in DRDO, MoD,
3) Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified at the time of joining. Since
documents verification process cannot be followed in the online interviews. All
shortlisting, selection etc. would be provisional subject to verification of all relevant
original documents. In case of any deficiency of any type in the documents, the
candidates would automatically stand cancelled any time on finding such a
4) Candidates working in Govt./Public sector undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should
possess ‘No Objection Certificate’. If selected, such candidates shall be required to
submit relieving order from their employer before joining.
5) Screening of the applications will be carried out by a duly constituted Screening
Committee and the shortlisted candidates will have interviewed through web based
video conference over internet, the date and time of an online interview will be
intimated beforehand the URL link via email. Therefore, the candidates should
possess an active email ID and check the same periodically till the selection process
is completed. Only candidates shortlisted by the Screening Committee will receive
communication for further selection procedure. Canvassing in any form will result in
disqualification of candidature.
6) Candidates shall ensure the Internet Connectivity, Web Cam & necessary software’s
at their level to attend the online interview (through Video Conferencing). CHESS,
Hyderabad shall not be responsible for any connectivity failure or communication
faults in the online interview.
7) Candidates will have to mention the position and subject for which he/she
8) Selection shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The selection
shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Laboratory
which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
9) The post advertised are for R&D project related studies. Only those who are
medically fit and willing to work in adverse conditions environmental conditions.
10) Number of posts may be increase or decrease without prior notice.
11) No TA/DA will be paid for joining, if selected.
12) It may be noted that offer of fellowship does not confer on fellows any right of
absorption in DRDO.
13) For any query please contact at [email protected]
Last date for the receipt of application: 21 days from the date of advertisement in
Rozgar Samachar / Employment News. Online Applications after the last date would
not be accepted. Incomplete/partially filled applications are liable to be rejected.
Last Date To Apply: 9.12.2022
View Main Notification
Editors Note: DRDO CHESS Hiring Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.