Analyst Post Vacancy – Chemistry/Pharma/Chemical Apply
Novartis hiring Analyst – Life Cycle Management. Pharma job opening 2022, M Pharma job opening 2022, Pharmacy job opening 2022, Pharmacy job opening 2022, Pharmacy job, Candidates with postgraduate degree in pharmacy may apply for the job vacancy at Novartis, Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Id: 351422BR
Job Title: Analyst – Life Cycle Management
- University degree in science (chemistry, pharmacy or chemical engineering), and/or business administration.
- Minimum 4+years, including at least 2+ years’ experience in various pharmaceutical functions e.g. supply chain management/production and/or technical development and User experience of Change Control & ERP system (e.g. SAP)
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Position Purpose- Responsible for ensuring a timely implementation of all Life Cycle projects as launches/ changes/ transfers/divestment by coordination of involved partners from different functions. Ensures compliance with Regulatory and GMP, law, SOPs, HSE and Code of conduct
• Delivers and maintains a detailed Change Over Plan (COP) for LC projects regarding implementation dates, according to the overall strategic project/ program plan
• Works with a broad variety of partners Actively seek alignment with the experts from different functions (e.g. Supply Support Team(SST) members, CPO DRA, CPO demand planning, site tactical/ operational schedulers, Master Data Governance, Demand Management Center, other Supply Chain functions) and is in close collaboration with Project Lead / Life Cycle Manager.
• Is responsible for the up-to-date assortment at SKU level of the assigned brands and Plans and implements changeover activities with all involved functions and proactively addresses/resolves or advances potential issues through the Project Lead or project team
• Proactively report all deviations through timely critical issues and be Subject Matter Expert in the assigned area of work
• Lead data collection and reporting of KPIs and lead and Manage continuous improvement initiatives
Editors Note: Analyst Post Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.