Clariant Hiring – MSc Chemistry Research Associate Job
Clariant Research Associate job opening 2022. MSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemistry job opening 2022. MSc job opening 2022. Candidates with MSc degree in chemistry may apply for the job vacancy at Clariant for the post of Associate. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Research Associate
Requisition ID 34485
Location: Regular – India – Maharashtra – Navi Mumbai
Master’s degree in chemistry
- 3- 6 years experience in Organic Synthesis. Pigments and dyes preparation would be an advantage.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation and purifications techniques.
- Knowledge in characterization and identification of organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR , IR , GC , HPLC.
- Data interpretation and planning
- Adherence to safety practices
- Having precise basic skills/knowledge and able to apply them with minimum supervision & coaching (weekly)
- Laboratory experience (in R&D); 3 – 6 years in a mentioned technical field or chemical operationsGood computer skills, Knowledge of ChemDraw and databases.
- Team player with good communication skills. Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
Innovation & Learning
- Be curious, open & eager to learn.
- Understand technical reports & record observations
- Propose ideas for improvement based on observations
- Technical project report writing
- Develop technology solution to deliver cost-effective products as per regional business requirements
Technical Know How
- Demonstrate strong theoritical know how in Chemistry
- Hands-on experience in running organic synthesis experiments,
- Build subject matter knowledge in assigned core area
- Development & execution of given task with good productivity & quality
Timely submission of samples for analysis and record the data in a required format
Knowledgeable with various analytical techniques & should able to independently interpret the data from the instruments.
Safety & quality management
- Ensure systems in place according to legal and ESHA requirements and Clariant guide lines
- Chemical storage in compliance with compatibility requirements
- Maintenance and proper disposal of expired chemicals
- Follow best practices and compliance with Global System Management (GSM)
- Prepare and Maintain Risk Assessment Data Sheets for lab equipment
Editors Note: Clariant Hiring Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.