Internship/Training @ IASST Guwahati – Pharma & Chemistry
The Institute invites applications against the available vacancies (2022-2023) for
short term internship (2 months) and project dissertation/training (6 months initially,
which may be extended for another 6 months’ subject to satisfactory progress in the
project under the guidance of faculty members of IASST) in the following areas:
1. Phytopharmaceuticals for metabolic syndrome/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/
Drug Discovery/ Plant-microbe interaction/ Microbial bioactive metabolites/
Fermented food, probiotics and gut Microbiome.
2. Nanoscience/ Nanotechnology/ Polyelectrolytes/ Nanocomposites/ biochemical sensors.
3. Plasma Physics/ Condensed Matter Physics/ Material Science/ Material
4. Heavy metal pollution/ Organic Chemistry.
5. Plasma radiation application to biology/ Amyloid genesis/ Neurodegeneration/
6. Application of Artificial Intelligence.
7. Mathematics/Statistics/ Hydrodynamics/Hydro elasticity.
Eligibility: Students pursuing
- M. Pharm/ M.S. Pharm.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/ M.Sc. in Bio-physics/ Chemistry/ Material Science & Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Electrical engineering.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates should apply online in the institute
website (www.iasst.gov.in) within 15 days from the date of publication of the
advertisement. Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will
not be entertained. Candidates should submit a No Objection Certificate from the
parent institute during online application submission. Those who are unable to
submit NOC during application process should
NOC submission is compulsory before joining the internship/ dissertation/training at
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on the merit (or via online interview)
and selected candidates list will be uploaded in the IASST website. The decisions of
the admission committee will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in
Internship/ dissertation/training fee:
1. Candidates selected for project dissertation/training will have to pay nonrefundable fee of Rs. 2500 per month towards laboratory/chemical/equipment
2. Candidates selected for internship will not be charged any fee.
Accommodation: Accommodation will not be provided to any student in the institute hostel.
The internship programme will start from December 2022 and dissertation/training from January 2023.
IASST’s Right: If suitable candidates are not found in any discipline, IASST
reserves the right not to fill up its position for summer/winter session.
Last Date To Apply: 4th November 2022
Editors Note: Internship/Training Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.