Govt CMET Technical Assistant Recruitment – BSc Chemistry
C-MET invites applications from eligible and highly motivated candidates for Walk-in-Interview on 27.10.2022. BSc Chemistry job opening 2022, CMET job opening 2022. Govt BSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job opening at CMET.
Project Title: “Establishment of Centre of Excellence on E-waste Management”.
The positions are purely temporary and are co-terminus with the project duration (29.09.2024).
Job Title: Technical Assistant
No.of posts: 1
Eligbility Criteria: First class (60%) in B.Sc. chemistry OR Diploma in
Desirable: Two years experience in research and development
Salary: Rs 20,000/-pm 27% HRA+ 1 month basic towards medical
The present assignment is purely temporary in nature.
The selected candidate has to conduct experiments in the laboratory, pilot plant, and also in the recycling industries when deputed. He/she has to generate data, report to supervisors during experiments and pilot plant trials. He/she has to strictly adhere to safety requirements.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Registration for Walk-in-Interview: Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs.
2. Only short-listed/screened-in candidates will be allowed to attend written test/interview or only interview.
3. Candidates are required to bring their application/bio-data and produce theoriginal educational marks sheet & caste certificate etc. at the time of screening. In case the certificates/mark sheets etc. have not been collected from colleges/present employer, a custodian certificate from the respective authorities should invariably produced to the Screening Committee at the time of verification of certificates, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview.
4. Duly self-attested photocopies of all the documents must be enclosed along with the application form. Only self attested recent passport-size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the application form.
5. Nature of Position: The engagement on above position is purely temporary
and time bound as mentioned above.
6. Age: Not exceeding 28 years as on 1st October 2022. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PHC will be as per Govt. of India norms. Candidates with experience in the relevant field may be considered for age relaxation.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
8. The selected candidates shall not have any legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post or any further contractual engagement on completion of the project/tenure.
9. Only Indian Nationals need apply. Appointment of selected candidates is
subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of CMET.
10. C-MET reserves the right to cancel/terminate the candidature at any point of time during the engagement process. In case any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected or performance is unsatisfactory, his / her engagement shall be liable to be terminated without prejudice to any other necessary action will be initiated by C-MET as per Rule of law. The decision of the competent authority will be final and binding on
11. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the position applied for.
12. Any addendum/corrigendum will be web-hosted on our website only. Therefore candidates may periodically see our website for updates/addendum/corrigendum.
C-MET, Hyderabad, is situated in Cherlapally area and it is connected by Bus
Route as under
From Secunderabad & Tarnaka : 250C, 17C
From Afjzalgunj & Koti : 252
Further information/query can be obtained over telephone numbers mentioned above from 0900 hrs to 17.30 hrs on all working days (Monday to Friday).
Editors Note: Govt CMET Technical Assistant Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.