BSc Chemistry Laboratory Technician Vacancy @ USP – Apply
USP hiring BSc Chemistry candidates with 1 -2 years of experience for the post of laboratory technician. BSc Chemistry job opening 2922. Laboratory technician job opening at USP. BSc job opening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Location: Hyderabad, India
Eligbility Criteria & Experience:
- BSc. Chemistry with a Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a reputed Pharmaceutical company.
- Knowledge on ERP / SAP application will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on Laboratory compliance (GMP and GLP).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for RSL, R&D, VER, Biologics and Synthetic Labs of USP India site for Columns, Equipment spares, consumables, and chemicals Inventory management.
- To coordinate with all the Labs and submit item code requests to Stores.
- To coordinate with the Labs and create PR and Move orders for the inventory such as General items, chemicals, and columns in ERP.
- Responsible to collect the columns/chemicals from Stores as per the move order and to arrange in respective Labs at designated storage areas.
- Responsible to update the transactions in APEX application for the chemicals and columns
- To handle the expired chemicals in the Labs and ensure to submit monthly to Stores for disposal.
- Responsible to issue the columns as per the Labs requirement and receive the columns
- To perform the physical verification quarterly against the on-hand report for the chemicals and columns
- To support Central Lab operations in issuance of consumables / spares to the Labs.
- To take up the additional responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
Editors Note: BSc Chemistry Laboratory Technician Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.