Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment – Pharma Regulatory Affairs Post
Teva Pharmaceutical hiring Regulatory affairs associate. Candidates with degree in pharma may apply for the post of Regulatory associate at Teva Pharmaceuticals. Teva Pharmaceuticals job opening 2022, B Pharma job opening 2022, Pharma job opening 2022, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate I – 1434
Location: Navi Mumbai, IN, 400706
Eligbility Criteria & Experience:
- Degree in pharmacy or equivalent qualifications
- Two to Three years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, ideally within Regulatory Affairs but R&D, Development or QA would be considered.
Function Regulatory Affairs
Sub Function Medical Regulatory Affairs
- Compiling of the Annual Report and ensuring it is submitted prior to the commitment date (at minimum no later than the due date.
- Compilation and submission of post approval supplements (CBE 0, CBE 30, PAS) in US.
- Coordinating the retrieval of supporting documentation in accordance with the Annual Report schedule.
- Retaining all supporting documentation as required in completing an Annual Report.
- Notifying Regulatory Affairs Manager or designee (and Quality, if required) that an Annual Report is at risk of being submitted late
Editors Note: Teva PharmaceuticalsRecruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.