Ecolab Chemical Engineering Job – Technical Engineer Post
Ecolab is seeking Technical Engineers to join its industry leading and pioneer System Assurance Centre team (SAC). In this position, you will primarily be responsible for performing audits and troubleshooting system upsets from cooling water, Boiler, Membrane and DAF systems.
Job Title: Technical Engineer
Work Location: Pune
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering. Fluency in English min percentage criteria 60% and above
- Must be able to pass a physical exam
- Must be comfortable operating a computer/laptop for long hours
- Must be able to work in night shifts
- Should be comfortable using Internet-based applications and enjoy technical problem solving
- Analytical and Independent Individual
- Good written and oral English communication skill
Work week and shift: Need to work in day and night rotating shifts. Each shift will be of 8.5 hours duration with a maximum of 5 working days in a week. The compensation package offered: Comprehensive benefits packages in line with market and industry standards.
What’s in it For You:
- Work with the industry leader in Water Technology and learn about different water treatment applications.
- Exposure to work with Global Clients cross-functional global teams (Research, Sales & Service Team)
- Broad career opportunities within and outside the SAC function
Regular technical and behavioural trainings to enhance your knowledge and skill sets.
- Opportunity to work with a young and vibrant team.
What You Will Do:
- Audit Cooling water, boiler, membrane and DAF systems reviewing its performance.
- Troubleshoot upsets based on data coming to the web from Ecolab’s proprietary control units located at customer sites.
- Analyse water chemistry, system specific data, and electrical and mechanical components.
- Communicate audit results and trouble-shooting solutions to Ecolab sales/service representatives through email and phone (who will act on your recommendations).
Editors Note: Ecolab Chemical Engineering Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.