Govt NALCO Chemistry Laboratory Assistant – Salary Rs 70,000/-
Govt NALCO job opening 2022. Govt job opening 2022. National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), NALCO at Smelter & Power Complex, Angul is looking for committed, promising and result-oriented candidates to join the organization as per details given below:
Job Title: Laboratory Assistant Gr.III (T0 grade )
Salary: Rs.29500-3%- 70000/-
Upper Age Limit: 45 Years
Candidates should have passed B.Sc (Hons.) in Chemistry with one year of
relevant service experience in reputed Chemical/Metallurgical Industries.
EMOLUMENTS & OTHER BENEFITS:
- Company offers one of the best compensation packages as far as Cost to Company (CTC) is concerned with opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on growth.
- Candidates selected for the above post shall be placed in grades & pay scales as indicated above, along with other emoluments like Leave, Perks, Night Shift allowance, PRP, Company accommodation or HRA, GIS, Contributory PF & Gratuity as per the Rules of the Company as applicable to regular employees.
- The applications shall be scrutinized as per the required criteria as specified in this advertisement and the eligible candidates shall be shortlisted for the written test. Candidates qualifying in the written test shall be shortlisted for the trade test (depending on the job requirement) in order of merit. (If applicable)
- The selection of candidates shall be made through Written Test and /or Trade Test (depending on the job requirement). Wherever trade test is applicable along with the written test, the weightage of the Written & Trade tests shall be 60% and 40%, respectively.
- Based on the performance in the written test and/or trade test, the organizational requirement, the vacancies in the discipline, and reservation points as per the Presidential Directives, the candidates will be selected.
- Mere meeting the advertised specification does not entitle a candidate to be called for a Written / Trade Test.
- The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking into account the standard of qualification and/or experience to restrict the number of candidates for assessment.
- The final placement of the candidate in the Company will be subject to the selected candidates being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Officer/Board for the post (s) for which they have been selected. Where there is no Company’s Medical Officer, a medical examination will be conducted by an approved Government Hospital/Medical.
Board. The decision of the Medical Board constituted by the Company will be final and binding.
During the probation period and/or after absorption, selected candidates will be posted in the NALCO’s establishments anywhere in India or abroad or any of the subsidiaries/joint ventures/business associates of NALCO & is transferable as per the organizational requirement. The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/ functions/ assignments related to their area as per the requirements of the Company, including shift operation.
HOW TO APPLY
- The candidates need to apply online in the career section of the NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com). Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not completed, the candidate is required to register again. Applications received
through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully.
- While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of his/her recent passport size colour photograph & signature.
- In case the candidate is called for Written Test, he /she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form.
- The downloaded application (hard copies) along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, S&P Complex, Dist: Angul-759145, Odisha by post immediately after submission of online application by 15/10/2022.
- The application must reach the address along with self-attested copy of all documents in support of their age, disability certificate, category, qualification, requisite experience certified by the employer, pay scale/ monthly emoluments/CTC, employment exchange registration details, NOC from Govt. employer/PSU(If applicable) within the stipulated date & time. Any missing documents will lead to summarily rejection of application.
- Only soft copy of the application shall not be entertained and shall be summarily rejected, if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents is not received within the stipulated date.
- Name of the post applied for, should be superscripted over the sealed envelope while sending the hard copy of the application and should be sent through post only.
- No application will be received by hand.
- NALCO will not be responsible for, candidates not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons.
- A candidate shall be considered for one post only.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Opening of online submission of application 17/09/2022
- Last date of submission of online application 08/10/2022(5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents is 15/10/2022 (5.00 P.M.)
Editors Note: Govt NALCO Chemistry job Govt NALCO Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more