Analytical Chemistry & Pharmacy Job @ UPL Ltd – Apply Online
UPL hiring chemistry and pharmacy candidates. M Pharma and MSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Pharmacy job opening, Candidates with master’s degree in chemistry and pharmacy may apply for the job opening at UPL. Interested and eligible candidates may check outa ll the details on the same below:
Job Category Chemistry & Scientific Standards
Job Type Full-Time
Job Title: Scientist I, RSL
Location: Hyderabad, India
Master’s degree in Analytical Chemistry or in Pharmacy.
At least 3 to 4 years of relevant laboratory experience.
Proven track record of consistently delivering projects on time and with high quality. Proficient with pharmaceutical testing requirements and test protocols involving compendial methods for reference materials (USP, FCC, NF, etc.). Expert in Chromatographic analysis, especially in HPLC, GC and troubleshooting, proficient in other related analytical instrumentation (Titrations, IR, KF, UV, Thermal, Elemental analysis etc.), Takes personal responsibility for delivery of projects to customers. Ability to embrace and lead change. Extremely adaptable. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Having knowledge of Empower software, Lab Management System and Electronic Laboratory Notebook, ERP, QR coding system are added advantages. Prior experience in a high-volume pharmaceutical manufacturing QC laboratory or contract pharmaceutical analytical laboratory testing organization is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Executing the analytical tests allotted by Project or Group Leader.
- Verification of test protocol and giving test kit approvals, if required.
- Responsible for preparation of project evaluation reports.
- Responsible for sample tracking and chemical inventory tracking in the laboratory.
- Coordination with group leader to ensure completion of the projects allotted to the team.
- Initial review of the project reports and documents and assisting the group leader when required.
- Completing the project as per the timelines and trouble shoot the scientific aspects of the projects on need basis.
- Responsible for preparation and review of SOP’s, protocols, reports etc.
- Responsible for performing the calibration of the Equipments as per the schedule.
- Responsible for preparing, executing, and completing IQ/OQ/PQ of new instruments.
- Ensure that the chemicals, column, etc., are available for the projects and forward the purchase requisitions.
- Taking up any additional responsibilities assigned by group leader from time to time.
- Ensure all lab safety and GLP practices are maintained in the lab and participate actively in the internal and external audits and certification.
- Supports Verification, GPH, PQM, stability and other departmental teams in terms of testing and project review whenever needed.
Editors Note: Analytical Chemistry & Pharmacy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more