Behr Paint Hiring Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Candidates
Behr hiring chemistry and chemical engineering job opening 2022. MSc Chemistry job opening 2022. MSc Chemical engineering job opening 2022. Candidates with bachelor degrees in chemistry and chemical engineering may apply for the job opening at Bher. Check out all the details.
Job Title: R&D Chemist – Paint
Location Maharashtra Category Engineering & Science
Job Type Full time
Job Id REQ40917
Eligbility Criteria & Experience:
Educational attainment equivalent to Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related field
Considerable experience in chemical analysis and industrial research applications is required
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES RECOMMENDED FOR POSITION:
Considerable knowledge of raw materials, proper equipment used in testing practices, advanced math, chemistry chemical formulation and composition as applied to research studies in laboratory settings
- Knowledge of QC standards, practices, production operations, processing methods, manufacturing practices and line procedures, product features and competitive advantages
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software systems and applications
- Ability to plan, organize and complete work as scheduled
- Ability to work independently, train and supervise the work of technical personnel
- Ability to maintain laboratory research and testing records and prepare periodic reports
- Ability to exercise initiative in designing and implementing independent chemical research
- Ability to communicate effectively with chemists, technicians, management, and production personnel
- Ability to distinguish fine color gradations for testing and analysis purposes
- Ability to use all lab processing equipment used to make and test products, including glossmeter and solid and viscosity testing equipment
JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY:
Develop new products and refine existing products to ensure market leadership position
- Participate in product and testing decision-making relating to general product development.
- Maintain and update product specifications and performance properties for research purposes.
- Conduct competitive product benchmarking analyses to test gloss, viscosity, contrast ratio, flow and leveling and make recommendations for improvement of products.
- Define test parameters and initiate product exposure studies.
- Direct raw material evaluation tests to conclusion and peer review.
- Perform color system development and maintenance procedures for tint bases.
- Conduct quality control checks and troubleshoot problems as needed.
- Train and monitor the work of Research and Development Technicians and temporary personnel in carrying out their daily duties.
- Prepare management reports and charts to substantiate facts and findings.
- Interpret and respond to requests for data and information either orally or in writing and answer related questions.
Editors Note: Behr Paint Hiring Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.