Govt MDL Hiring Pharmacist – Salary up to Rs 64,000/- pm
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the pharmacist post. Pharmacist post vacancy. Govt Pharmacist job opening 2022, Govt job opening 2022, Govt job 2022,
Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online.
Trade/Job Title: Pharmacist
Grade: Skilled Gr– I (ID-V)
Must have passed SSC / HSC with full-time D. Pharm / B. Pharm from any Govt. recognized University and candidate should have experience of dispensing medicine for a minimum period of 1 year.
Pay Scale: Rs 17000- 64360/-
Besides the basic pay, they will be entitled to industrial DA, HRA, CPF & allowances etc. as per rules of the Company. Grant of annual increment will be as per Company rules. The ESIC Act will govern the selected candidates for the purpose of medical benefits. However, in case the operatives are exempted from the ESIS coverage due to enhancement of wages, they will be covered under the Company’s medical benefit scheme for
the employees and their eligible family members.
Maximum age limit is 38 years and minimum age limit not less than 18 years as on 01 Sept ’22.
a. The candidates will be called for “Written Test” based on the information provided by them in the Online application form. The Detailed scrutiny of documents of the shortlisted candidates will be done at the time of Trade/skill Test.
b. Based on the performance of Written Test & Experience marks wherever applicable the candidates would be called for Trade/Skill Test. The candidates would be called for Trade/skill Test in the ratio of 1:3 in case the vacancies are more than 100, 1: 4 in case the
vacancies are between 50 to 100 and 1:5 in case the vacancies are less than 50.
c. The final merit list would be prepared based on combine marks of
Online Written Test, Experience & Trade/Skill Test.
d. However, depending upon the number of candidates who have applied for the above posts, Management may decide to do away with the Written Test and select candidates based on Experience & Trade/Skill Test.
e. The syllabus for Online Exam is mentioned at Annexure-I placed at the end of this advertisement.
How to Apply:
• Log on to MDL website https://mazagondock.in
• Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive
• Click on Non- Executive Tab
• Register by filling up relevant details & click on “Submit” button.
• Click on the validation link sent on email.
• Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”
• Select the job under Non-Executive Tab & view the “Eligibility Criteria”
• While applying, candidate should have the scanned copy of recent passport-size colour photograph, their signature.
• Read the instructions carefully and fill up all the details in the Online Application Form.
• Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to
• Check preview of the Application form and make corrections, if any. Any changes in the application form need to be edited before clicking on “Submit”.
• Candidate belonging to General/ OBC/EWS category are required to pay the application fees of 100/-. Detail instructions for payment of processing fees may be referred at Para-17. (Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) & Ex-servicemen are exempted from such payment of processing fee.)
• Click on “Home” tab and ensure your application submission status to be “Successfully Submitted”.
• Take a print of your application form with unique registration no. on or before the last date of application for future reference. Option for printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
Candidates are not required to send hard copy of Application Form to MDL at this stage.
Online Application opens from 12 Sept’22 and closes on 30 Sept ‘22
Editors Note: Govt MDL Hiring Pharmacist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.