UPL Ltd Vacancy 2022 – MSc Chemistry Research Scientist Post
UPL Ltd Research Scientist job, msc chemistry job opening 2022. chemistry job opning 2022. UPL Ltd hiring candidates with master’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job opening at UPL ltd. Chemistry job opening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title Research Scientist – Registration (Impurity Synthesis)
Job Id: 4997
City: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Function: R and D Chemistry
Employee Type: Permanent Full Time
Seniority Level: Associate
- MSc in Chemistry (Organic)
- 2-4 years of relevant experience (R&D, CRO,)
- Knowledge about Agrochemical Industry, Regulatory norms & documentations
- knowledge of Computer (e.g., Word, excel Power point etc.) and have good knowledge of literature search in synthesis field.
- knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 17025:2015.
Purpose of the Role:
Providing registration support for regulatory approval of technical and formulations by timely coordination with CROs for registration data generation under GLP requirements
- Synthesis of impurities/technical by searching literature (sci-finder & reaxys) route finalization and synthesis of impurities/technical required for registration.
- Identification of impurity structure by using various spectral techniques and isolation of required impurities/synthesis.
- Preparation of ultrapure secondary standards
- Preparation of manufacturing dossier for registration as per country guidelines and answer to regulatory queries in coordination with regional registration team
- Coordination with CRO and inhouse analytical team for timely generation of regulatory data required for product registration
- Coordination with synthesis team for process chemistry, impurity synthesis, identification and quantification data required for dossier preparation
- Consult with IPD/IPR for process non-infringement analysis
Editors Note: UPL Ltd Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.