Govt MSc Chemistry Young Professional Vacancy @ IPFT – Walk In
Eligible and interested Indian Nationals may attend the Walk-In-Interview
for selection on the position/s which intend to be filled-up purely on contract, time
bound, non-regular, temporary and co-terminus basis under the project
“Monitoring of Pesticide Residue at National Level (MPRNL)” – Sponsored by
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India
Job Title: Young Professional – II
No.of posts: 01
M.Sc. in Chemistry
Desirable: Experience in Pesticide Residue Analysis
Salary: 35,000/- (Consolidated
Age: 46 years
General Instructions :
1. The above position is purely temporary in nature and on contract basis with coterminus on completion of the projects/requirements and non-transferable to any
2. The above position is initially for a period of one year extendable further based on
continuation of project(s)/requirements and subject to satisfactory performance of
3. The date for determining age/qualification and experience shall be the date of interview. The eligible candidates may appear before the selection committee for interview on the date and time mentioned above. Candidates must bring with them a duly filled application form given below, with original & attested copies of mark sheets/certificates etc. along with a recent passport size photograph.
4. Any amendment/modification in the context of the advertisement would be
uploaded in our website of IPFT (www.ipft.gov.in).
5. The Institute reserves the right to fill or reject all or any specific posts as notified in
6. The numbers of vacancies are indicative and may be increased or decreased. The
number of post/s advertised are provisional and can be varied as per the
requirement of the Institute.
7. It may be noted that offer of contractual hiring/appointment against the advertised
post/s will not confer any right on the selected candidates for absorption in IPFT or
claiming any status whatever.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. No TA/DA shall be payable for attending the interview.
Note: Depending upon the number of candidates, the interview may be continued for the
subsequent days also
Date of Interview: 06.10.2022 11 AM onwards
Editors Note: Govt MSc Chemistry Young Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.