CSIR CCMB January 2023 PhD Program Announced
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad, invites applications from candidates who are Indian citizens, to pursue research in modern biology leading to a Ph.D. Degree. The projects offered for Ph.D. would be in the broad areas of Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Genomics, Developmental Biology, Plant Molecular Biology, Conservation Biology, Ecology, Protein Structure and Function, Biology of Macromolecules, Biology of Infection, Epigenetics, Chromatin Biology and Bioinformatics.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR APPLYING
- Candidates with a Master’s degree in any branch of science or a Bachelor’s degree in
- Candidates who satisfy the above criteria may submit their applications online by 30-09-2022 through this LINK
1. Online applications will be screened, and eligible candidates will be called for a computer-based written test at one of their preferred centers among the 14 test centers across the country on 06-11- 2022.
2. Candidates qualifying in the test and having a valid FELLOWSHIP for pursuing Ph.D. will be shortlisted to appear for an in-person interview at CCMB in December 2022.
A valid fellowship is an ABSOLUTE requirement for pursuing a Ph.D. at CCMB, and the eligible
- Any National level fellowship (JRF/SRF of CSIR, UGC, DBT, ICMR, etc.), DST-INSPIRE or
any other equivalent fellowship for pursuing a Ph.D.
- Candidates with a BE/B.Tech degree in Biotechnology or in any engineering discipline must have a GATE score of at least 85.0 percentile.
- B.Pharm degree candidates must have a GPAT score of at least 85.0 percentile.
- The fellowship MUST be valid by the time of joining (January 2023).
- Candidates with lecturer-ship only in CSIR-UGC (NET) examination or the
M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm candidates with GATE/GPAT will not be shortlisted for interviews.
- Candidates will have to make their OWN arrangements for travel, stay, etc. at the examination centre and/or in Hyderabad for interviews (2-3 days). Traveling allowance is not payable by CCMB.
- Candidates qualifying for both preliminary and final interviews will be selected for pursuing a Ph.D. at CCMB. Mere fulfillment of the minimum requirements stipulated in the notification would not automatically entitle a person for selection. The decision of CCMB in this regard shall be final.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any political influence will be treated as a disqualification.
- For inquiries, contact: [email protected]
- Please check the website regularly for updates.
Editors Note: CSIR CCMB January 2023 Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.