AIIMS Hiring B Pharma Candidates with 1 Year of Experience – Apply Now
AIIMS Jodhpur hiring clinical research coordinator. Recruitment for the Research coordinator post on a purely temporary basis in the ICMR Research. Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the following post on a purely temporary basis for the Extramural Research. Check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: “A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Arm, Dose Optimization Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Hydroxychloroquine in Type 2 Diabetes Patients uncontrolled on Metformin and Sulfonylurea Combination”.
Dr. Madhukar Mittal, Additional Professor, Department of Endocrinology & Metabolism, AIIMS, Jodhpur
Job Title: Clinical Research Coordinator
Number of Post 01
Eligbility Criteria B.Pharma with a minimum 01 year of Research Experience in
Experience with one year of Research
Age Limit 35 Years (Maximum)
Job Profile Clinical Research Coordinator will work under the Principal Investigator for carrying out the task related to the project.
Previous experience of working in research projects and proficiency in Hindi and English language. Proficiency in MS World, Excel, PowerPoint and Statistical software.
Job duration 06 Months
Place of work AIIMS, Jodhpur
Monthly salary ₹15,000/- PM (all inclusive)
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Reporting time for candidate’s starts at 09:00 AM on August 26, 2022 and closing time to report for interview is 10:00 AM on August 26, 2022, after which no additional candidates would be entertained for interview.
2. The above posts are filled-up on purely on temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have NO right to claim for permanent Employment under AIIMS, Jodhpur or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
3. No enquiries shall be entertained in this regard after due date.
4. Post may increase/decrease as per requirement and at the sole discretion of Research Section, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
5. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
6. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the
minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
7. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection
Certificate” at the time of Interview.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview.
9. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project.
10. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
12. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects may be admissible for experienced and skilled persons on case to case basis.
13. Age / Education qualification / Experience will be considered till the last date of the
14. Please note that all the essential qualifications and experience certificates are required to enclose with the application form. Otherwise, the application will be considered
How To Apply:
All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on August 26, 2022 at following address:
Room No. C-116, First Floor,
Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview 26/08/2022 at 9:00 AM
Editors Note: AIIMS Hiring B Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.