CURAJ PhD Admission 2022-23 Announced – Chemistry & Pharmacy
The present registration is for admission to Ph.D. Programmes 2022-23 in different departments of the Central University of Rajasthan. Online registration/applications are invited from NET/JRF of UGC/CSIR, ICMR, ICAR, GATE, GPAT, and DBT-JRF, etc. qualified candidates, sponsored candidates, teacher fellowship holder and teachers of CURAJ. This will provide a single window opportunity to the candidates to seek admission in Ph.D. Programmes.
Area of Research:
Molecular Medicine and Human Reproduction
- Coordination and Bioinorganic Chemistry, Inorganic Medicinal Chemistry
- Organic synthesis – sustainable methodologies
- Asymmetric Organocatalysis
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Organometallic Chemistry and Catalysis,
- Site-Selective Catalysis by Molecular Rotors
- Development of sustainable reactions and methods;
- C-H functionalization;
- Synthesis of Organic Materials for semiconductor applications
- Surface Chemistry & Nanotechnology
- Theoretical Chemistry, Non-adiabatic nuclear
- dynamics, Molecular Spectroscopy, Singlet Fission
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry, C-H bond Functionalization, Bio-catalysis, ChemicalBiology
A consistently good academic record possessing a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned or in a cognate/allied subject with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized University at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels; 5% relaxation in the minimum requirement of marks is granted to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates.
Area of Research:
Computer-aided drug design
- Synthetic/ Bio-active natural isolates
- Pharmaceutical dosage form design
- Delivery of herbal, bioactives and pharmaceuticals
A consistently good academic record possessing M. Pharm. Degree in any specialization of Pharmacy with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized University at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels; 5% relaxation in the minimum requirement of marks is granted to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidate.
- Candidates are advised to read the instruction/ guidelines, area of Research, and seats available in various departments for Ph.D. admission to the Central University of Rajasthan carefully.
- Candidates can apply for admission to Ph.D. Programmes (2022-23) through online mode only. The application/request in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Submission of the application/registration form should be made by the candidate online through the CURAJ website: https://curaj-erp.in/curaj-admission/.
1. Candidates who have qualified for any national level examinations (NET/JRF of UGC/CSIR, ICMR, ICAR, GATE, GPAT and DBT-JRF, etc.), sponsored candidates, teacher fellowship holders and teachers of CURAJ can apply online for various Ph.D. Programmes in Central The University of Rajasthan using the link https://curaj-erp.in/curaj-admission
2. Candidates must provide their valid e-mail ID, Mobile Number and Aadhaar ID.
3. Candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of ₹ 1000/- per department (plus transaction charges and taxes as applicable) to complete online registration. If a candidate to apply for more than one department, the non-refundable fee has to be submitted accordingly.
4. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria and area of research offered by various departments of Central University of Rajasthan before filling the online application form.
5. Candidates need to upload the readable soft copies of the required documents.
6. If a candidate applies for more than one department, then the candidate has to fill in preferences among the departments. Candidates are advised to take utmost care while selecting the preferences (Preference – 1, Preference – 2, Preference- 3…… Preference-n) as downward sliding among the preferences will not be allowed. No modifications will be allowed after the submission of the online registration form for Ph.D. admission.
7. The University shall not be responsible for technical glitch or delay, if any, in the submission of form or payment of the application fee. Duly completed registration form with prescribed
application fee must be submitted online within the stipulated date and time. In order to ensure that form is submitted online and the fee is transferred to the University account, PLEASE APPLY well in advance of the last date. No off-line form will be accepted.
8. Please keep looking the University website regularly for updates.
Instructions Regarding the Admission Process
9. Based on information and documents uploaded by the candidates, their eligibility will be verified by the concerned department.
10. If any document is not found satisfactory during the verification process, then opportunities will be given to the candidate to submit the revised document(s) or give the undertaking to submit the same within the stipulated time.
11. The list of eligible and not eligible candidates will be displayed on University website.
12. Candidates having grievances if any, regarding their eligibility, may submit the same to the given email id within the stipulated date and time.
13. After considering the grievances, final list of eligible and not eligible candidates will be
displayed on the University website.
14. All eligible candidates are required to appear for the interview/viva-voce on the notified date and time in offline mode in respective departments at Central University of Rajasthan campus.
15. Interview schedules for different departments will be notified on the University website
(www.curaj.ac.in) along with interview guidelines. The interview will be conducted in offline mode only.
16. Candidature for PhD admission will not be considered if the candidate fails to appear in the interview/viva-voce.
17. The interview/viva voce will be of 50 marks (presentation: 20 marks and subject-cum-research competence: 30 marks). The merit list for admission shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in interview/viva voce among the candidates who secure at least 50% marks (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layers)/EWS/Differently abled category) in interview/viva voce.
18. Successful candidates will be offered provisional admission and their list will be displayed on the University Website.
19. The selected candidates will be required to deposit the prescribed academic fee using the link/information on the University website as per schedule.
20. The academic fee must be deposited within the stipulated time, and information must be sent by email to the respective HoD through email. The candidate must check and confirm if the fee is debited from his/her account. No communication regarding any technical glitch in fee transfer shall be considered. Failure to deposit the academic fees in the stipulated time frame, shall lead to cancellation of admission, and the name will be struck off from the merit list and the waitlisted candidate in the order of merit will be offered provisional admission.
21. Vacancies resulting due to non-deposit of fee/cancellation/withdrawal will be filled in order of merit of candidates.
22. The University reserves the right to make any change in the schedule and the process as outlined above with prior intimation and decide upon all matters related to the admission process, which shall be final and binding to all.
The last date of registration is 24-08-2022, 11:50 PM.
Editors Note: CURAJ PhD Admission 2022 CURAJ PhD Admission 2022 Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.