J&J MSc Chemistry & M Pharma Job – Apply Online
Johnson & Johnson hiring chemistry and pharma candidates. MSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Bachelor’s and master’s degree in chemistry and pharma candidates may apply for the post of RMC Senior Scientist at Johnson & Johnson. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: RMC Senior Scientist
Location: Greater Mumbai, India
Eligbility Criteria: A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Analytical/Organic Chemistry or BPharm or MPharm
Experience: 6-9 years in FMCG/Pharma sector
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Adequate knowledge of GMP, quality systems, SOPs, Global & Country specific
- Regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in an GxP environment is mandatory.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external resources to meet project objectives.
- Proven record of delivering project results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools
- Ability to manage/resolve interpersonally challenging situations
- Ability to successfully navigate unknown/unforeseen challenges
- Project management skills desired
- Coordination of Raw Material Data Management project to ensure timely support to internal stakeholders
- Participate in various meetings with internal and external stakeholders to shape/streamline the processes
- Participate in raw material-related investigations related to RM data
- Review and approval of change control and manage the quality metrics for the change controls
- Review and approval of Technical documents
- Training and Performance assessment of the third-party resources
Coordinator for Supplier Technical Data Management for Raw Materials :
- Coordinate Global raw material supplier technical data management project and implement strategic initiatives from ‘Digital First’ goal
- Review Raw Material Questionnaires for various category of raw materials used in Cosmetic products which is serving as source of truth for technical, Regulatory and safety information from the suppliers
- Ensure timely support for various projects driven by R&D by managing all Raw Material Questionnaires within aligned timelines.
- Collaborate with external partners for outsourcing activities and ensure productivity and compliance to applicable J&J standards (Approx 15 FTEs)
- Perform investigations related to raw material information and it changes in the system
- Lead the Raw Material change management in the technical information throughout product life cycle.
- Engage with the suppliers regularly to ensure timely collection of RM technical information
- Strengthen the partnership with suppliers to get efficient support for technical, safety and regulatory data for raw materials and support ingredient-based claims
- Lead the raw material data assessment process globally and drive process simplification/ innovation by collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Make decisions regarding analyzing and interpreting data, drawing conclusions, and arriving at timely technical decisions.
Editors Note: J&J MSc Chemistry MSc Chemistry & M Pharma Chemistry & Pharma Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.