BVFCL Hiring Pharmacist – D Pharma Candidates Apply Now
Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Ltd, a CPSE under the Ministry of Chemicals &Fertilizers was created by demerger of Namrup Unit of Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Ltd to form a new CPSE. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Pharmacist Gr-II-02(UR-01 & OBC-OI)
Description or duties: The incumbent Will be responsible for maintaining records receipt, issuing:dispensing of medicine, preparing indent for injections and medicines on emergency basis, maintaining stock position Of medicine& accessories items on a daily basis
Eligbility Criteria & Experience: Passed Diploma Course in Pharmacy from an institution recognized by the Government Pharmacy Council of India.
Minimum 05 years post qualification relevant work experience as Pharmacist. The candidates must submit documentary evidence in support of their work experience from an organization/ a well-equipped Hospital.
Telephone Number of Employer: P.O.- Parbatpur, Pin 786623,
Dist. Dibrugarh (Assam)
Age Limit: The OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidate shall have to submit the requisite caste certificate in the prescribed format issued in any month in the current financial year, by the competent authority. OBC candidates not submitting the ‘Non-creamy layer’ certificate will not be entitled for relaxation/concession and such candidates will have to indicate their category as ‘Unreserved’ in their application.
i. Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories are required to pay the application fee of Rs100/-(Rupees one hundred only) through SBI collect only. The link is available at our website www.bvfcl.com •online payment. SC/ST/PwBD [Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
ii. No other mode of fee payment would be acceptable. A payment slip is to be sent along with the Application form.
iii. Application fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Application of candidates for whom application fee is not received by BVFCL within the last date of receipt of applications, shall not be considered for selection process.
Application duly completed in all respect should be sent through Namrup Employment Exchange to Sr. Manager ( HR), BVFCL Namrup ,po-parbatput, Dist- Dibrugarh, Assam within 30 (Thirty) days from the date of the notification.
Application in the prescribed format (Annexure-IV ) alongwith three self-attested copies of recent passport size photograph, Pass Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof Certificate, Experience certificate, Caste Certificate (for OBC(NCL)& Ex-Serviceman Certificate, experience certificate, and payment receipt for 100.00 are to be sent along with the application.
1) The date of birth will be as per the School Leaving Certificate/HSLC / Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document relating to age such as horoscope, affidavit, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, service records etc will be accepted.
2) The admit eard for appearing in the written test will be sent to the eligible candidates through the emails id’s/ post provided by them in the application form. The candidates are advised to keep the emails id’s (as provided by them in the. application form) active, No TADA will be paid to the applicants for the journey and stay during any stage of the recruitment.
3) The candidature Of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials etc. At any stage ofthe selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature/appointment of the candidate will be canceled.
4) Category (General/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-servicemen once filled the application form will not be changed, and no benefit of another category will be admissible later on. The reserved category candidates are required to submit the requisite certificate in the format prescribed by the Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority.
5) Candidates applying for posts found eligible will be called for an appropriately designed Computer Based Test.
6) Candidates having higher qualifications against the advertised post shall not be given for any preference during the selection process nor will be entitled to get ‘claim any qualification based benefit in future for qualification acquired prior to his / her recruitment
7) Candidates employed in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector organizations must send their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of document verification. In case the candidate fails to do so, he/she will not be to join in the selected post.
8) BVFCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel/restrict / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
9) The internal candidates shall not be eligible to apply for the said posts.
10) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submitting Of application.
11) Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
12) Candidates with induction level qualifications acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence mode shall not be considered.
13) Admit Cards for appearing in the online test will only be sent to eligible candidates through email/post.
14) Candidates will be required to carry a Photo ID Proof for the online test . The original Photo ID shall be checked and verified during the online test. A self attested photocopy of the same shall also be collected along with the admit card after the online test .Valid Photo ID proof like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving license, Voter ID card, Passport. shall be accepted. Candidates without valid photo ID shall not be allowed to appear for the online test.
15) Candidates registered with Local Employment Exchange, Namrup and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria are required to apply through Local Employment Exchange, railing which their candidature will not be considered.
16) Caste/Tribe/Disability certificate is to be produced by reserved category candidates in the format described by the Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority at the time of online test, if they get shortlisted for it.
17) For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit the requisite OBC
Last Date To Apply: 28-Aug-2022
Editors Note: BVFCL Hiring 2022 BVFCL Hiring BVFCL Hiring Pharmacist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.