Mars Chemical Engineering Job Vacancy – Project Engineer Post
Mars Chemistry Job Opening. Mars is a family-owned business. Chemical engg Sr. Project Engineer job opening at Mars, Chemical engineering job opening at Mars. Postgraduate MSc candidates are invited for the post of Sr. Project Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. Check out all the details.
Job Title: Sr. Project Engineer -Process; Mars Petcare India; Hyderabad
Location Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Category Supply Chain & Engineering
Job ID: R19239
Eligbility Criteria: University Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Supply experience in Process Engineering at a Site Level.
- Proven strength in delivering capital projects
- Lean experience
- Ability to travel as required
- Key Supporting Competencies
- Conflict Management
- Peer Relationships
- Problem Solving
This Project based Engineer role is accountable for the successful installation & commissioning of Process lines & systems in HYD dry line projects, He or She will be leading the respective Dry &Process Engineering value stream in HYD Engineering team to provide the Technical development of Projects, Site CAB management and the delivery of all capital projects in support of the GROWTH ambitions of Asia region.
He or She is responsible for standardizing the integration of Asset Standards of our technologies for the HYD Factory and enabling us to deliver our Safety, Quality, Sustainability and Operational Excellence goals
- Co-ordinate with both internal & stakeholders to ensure timely decision-making is done for the installation of Process line equipment
- Collaborate with Regional & Global process & engineering stake holders to ensure timely updates are shared
- Set up robust review mechanism to engage with contractors & vendors on a periodic basis to ensure timely completion of project
- Ensure project cost tracking is done to comply with the allotted budget & initiate value engineering to optimize the overall cost of project
- Collaborate within the team & maintain good interpersonal connections with all peers to work towards the common objective & handle conflicts & differences of opinion constructively & positively
- Comply with Mars Safety & Quality Standards in Project Execution
- Include Mars Q&FS asset design standards into production facilities in order to safeguard the quality and food safety of our products in a prioritized manner.
- Role model the use and application of the Mars Quality Principle and the Mars Global Quality Standards and ensure escalation procedures are followed.
- Role model the application of Mars safety standards in order to safeguard our associates and the assets we use.
- Responsible for including both Mars and local external safety standards into production facilities to safeguard our associates and the assets we use. Escalate issues for regional and global learning as required to enable the identification and mitigation of risk elsewhere.
- Deploy the Mars Facilities Guidelines and local external standards to all facilities, ensuring they meet site security requirements and local regulatory compliance.
- Complete risk identification and change management processes for all projects that aligns with the regional process.
Analyses and Improves Performance
- Manage FAA and Engineering expense commitments for all capital projects. Work within the S&OP+ framework for decision-making. Responsible for delivering against project budgets and working within spend authorization guidelines.
- Manages key KPIs for projects and works with the Site Engineering manager to identify improved ways of working.
Editors Note: Mars Chemical Engineering Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.