Govt CCRH MSc Chemistry SRF Job Vacancy – Applications Invited
The Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy intends to engage the following categories of staff at a fixed remuneration purely on a contract basis through a walk-in-interview. Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy intends to engage the following Research personnel purely on contract basis, as per details given below:-
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 01
i) Master’s Degree in Chemistry.
ii) 03 years research/teaching experience in Chemistry-related analytical techniques and basic computer operation knowledge.
Desirable: NET/GATE/RET qualified candidates will be given preference.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview
Salary: Rs.35,000/- (consolidated) + H.R.A. as per rules.
Period of Engagement: Initially for a period of six months but is likely to be extended.
The details about the place of posting, essential qualification, experience, remuneration, etc. are available on the website of the Council, namely, www.ccrhindia.nic.in.
1. The candidate who fulfills the requirement may attend the written test/interview alongwith the application in the format attached as Annexure-I with self-attested photocopies and original certificates of qualification, experience, mark sheets, birth certificate, passport size photograph.
2. The candidates will be engagedagainst different programs of the Council and duties will be assigned, including field duties, accordingly.
3. The candidate should have working knowledge of computer programs such as MS Office, Internet and e-mail, etc. as he/she would be required to work independently.
4. The selections will be made for the Institute/Unit/office as indicated in the advertisement. Once posted, the candidate will not normally be transferred. However, the Council reserves the right to transfer candidate(s) in any other Institutes/Units of the Council.
5. The Council will prepare a panel of candidates and offer engagement as and when vacancy/need arises.
6. The eligibility of the candidate will be determined as on the date of interview.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
8. The selected candidates will have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being appointed on contractual basis.
9. The contract can be terminated without any notice by the competent authority if at any time the conduct, performance and activities of the individual are found detrimental to the interests of the Council.
10. The selected candidates will have to sign a non-disclosure undertaking.
11. In case of a large number of candidates reporting for written test/interviews, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. Further, the interview may also be held on the next day.
12. The interested candidates may also ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions in their own interest. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for written test/interviews. Verification of documents/certificates will be done before the interview.
13. The candidates are requested to see Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.nic.in) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
14. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
15. Canvassing, in any form, will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
Place of Interview & Posting: Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy,
61-65, Institutional Area, Opp. D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110 058 Tel. 011-28524415, 28521162
Walk in Interview: 18.8.2022
Reporting: 9:30 am to 10:00 am
Editors Note: Govt CCRH MSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.