Applied Materials Chemist Recruitment 2022 – Candidates Apply Online
Chemistry job opening 2022, MSc Chemistry Chemist job opening 2022, Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world and we are uniquely positioned to help make possible a better future through the power of technology.
Job Title: Chemist
Location: Mumbai, IND
Req ID: R2219057
Eligibility Criteria: Master’s Degree: Physical Chemistry
Years of Experience: 7 – 10 Years
- They are looking for an outstanding scientist to join and lead physical chemistry and integration projects to be used in the semiconductor industry. The candidate should have strong fundamentals and broader experience in thin film deposition, and chemistry of materials with innovative ways to solve complex problems.
- This position requires (a) a thorough understanding of the chemistry of precursors (b) atomically thin deposition techniques, (c) glove box handling, and (d) good knowledge of thin-film characterization.
- In addition, the candidate should be self-motivated and should document/analyze the data methodically.
- The candidate should have good communication and presentation skills and can work collaboratively in a team environment. Candidate should understand the Environment Health & Safety (EHS) practices associated with safe handling of precursors and vacuum based equipment. Candidates should have a good innovation & publication track record.
The chemist is expected to lead physical chemistry & integration projects:
- Define clear goals
- Set clear timelines and drive projects to success
- Communicate with employees, and stakeholders
- Own lab process development including tech transfer & scale-up
- Actively participate in projects as an individual contributor and lead project teams
- Maintain high technical standards in the team by:
- Being up to date with the latest developments in the relevant fields. Posses specialized depth and/or breadth in the field
- Coach and train, be available as a source of knowledge to the team
- Helping team members with careful experimentation, analysis, and presentation of results
- Lead team with high-quality IP generation, tech transfers
Be point of scientific contact for:
- Management and specialists
- Academics at IIT Mumbai
- Academics in India
Editors Note: Applied Materials Chemist Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.