IIT Jodhpur Job Recruitment – MSc Chemistry SRF Vacancy
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the SRF temporary position in the Sponsored Research Project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 07 months, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience, and others details are given below:
Project No. S/SERB/AND/20190051
Project Title Investigating asymmetric mixed surfactant bilayers using dual-scale simulations to correlate bilayer properties with thermodynamics of asymmetry
Project Investigator Dr. Ananya Debnath
Duration of Initial Appointment 07 Months
Job Title Senior Research Fellow
Consolidate Pay Rs.35,000/-+HRA
Age Below 30 Years
Eligibility: M.Sc.in Chemistry with GATE/JRF-LS qualified with a minimum 2 years experience.
Desirable: Experience on Glass dynamics
Experience in Gromacs and Fortran/MATLAB is preferable.
Brief description of Project Performing Molecular dynamics simulations and calculating
properties such as bending modulus, and pressure profile to
understand the effect of asymmetry on the bilayer.
1) Performing research under the guidance of PI
2) Helping in maintaining documents/Equipment and purchase
3) Preparing reports
Maximum Age 30 years
How To Apply:
The candidates possessing the requisite qualificationand experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 15 July 2022. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to [email protected] (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email). No need to send a hard copy.
General Instructions to Applicant
1. The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 04 months to 01 years, and extension based on satisfactory performance but co-terminus with the duration of the project
2. Application that is incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without a photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
3. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name, and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
4. Institute reserves the right to:
a. Fix, modify or revise the eligibility conditions, age, and selection criteria as per its requirements, at any time.
b. Fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason.
c. Place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for the Written Test and/or Skill Test, Interview.
5. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
6. Higher initial pay may be given to exceptionally qualified/deserving candidates.
7. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
8. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding the interview and reasons for not being called for an interview.
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
10. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
11. No need to send a hard copy
Last Date To Apply: 15 July 2022
Editors Note: IIT Jodhpur Job Recruitment IIT Jodhpur jobs, IIT Jodhpur Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.